Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sayonara.
Hi.

I'm not gonna make this very long, just going to c/p what I sent to Avi yesterday, add in a little more and then leave.

"in short, i hate what dinks has turned into. i've been watching everything from the backseat since i originally resigned, and i've only seen this place going downhill. even with new admins, an almost entirely new staff roster, a new co-owner, and an owner that was semi-active, not just ttt but the entire community in general has turned into something it shouldn't be. 

shitposting is worse than ever, ttt staff (and some players, including myself) continue to break the rules and abuse each other without anything being done about it, even when an admin is on, nobody takes anything serious, the ttt server itself is godawful, with the worst hitreg i've ever seen and the most toxic playerbase i've ever seen in one community, the discord seems to be the only place where things are somewhat okay

should i go on? because i can talk about the ignored problems that dink's has all night

some of this happened when i was staff, but it was nowhere near as bad as it is now"

tl;dr I'm outta here. For some, this may be a sad day, for others a day to rejoice and celebrate. 

I don't care who you are or what you're doing, just stop for a moment to really look at the community you all belong to. Especially if you're a current staff member. Decide for yourself if this is really what you want. 

Thank you all for the fun TTT rounds, the bullshit hitreg TTT rounds, the short but fun PH rounds, the bans, the toxicity, the favoritism, the bandaid solutions to glaring problems, the inactivity, and anything else that might have happened. It's been a wild ride for these past 20 months (about a year and 8 months) but my time here is up. I simply cannot stay in a community that nobody cares about. 

Au revoir,

Laced Xanax

(no, yesterday's ban had nothing to do with this.)
Love you gamer <3 thank you for being my friend and a confident! And for all you did for me while I was staff!
i love you
idiot
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
Cya later you little bastard.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Heart  Take care Laced  :(
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Wow! Another OG has resigned. Glad to see that the upper staff try to do stuff about it. Cya laced. I’ll follow all you soon.
All of the cool people are leaving >: (

We didn't talk much at all, but you're sick man. I'll miss ya.

#BringTheHammerDown!
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
sayoaoanonarra is that chinese or japanese?
keep in touch cutie ;)
Dinks is becoming something no one wanted it to become. Even in the past year, so much has changed and its hard to overlook. None of the people who were staff when I first joined are still around except for 2 (both are now admins). I have always wanted to help out this community, and bring it back from the shithole it is forming into, but I have started to lose hope. It seems that I am not the only one. I'm sorry this is how it ended.