Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sempai
Offender's Name: 
[black]Sempai[red]SugarDaddy
Offender's SteamID: 
Unsure, believe it is the same

Offender's Rank: Test Mod

What They Did: Extremely rude to other players if they say anything regarding rules, claiming that "staffing is for staff only" which is understandable, except we were having a discussion and tryign to calm things down and Sempai ALWAYS comes on extremely harsh. While this may not be considered abuse to some, i feel it is. 

When They Did It: 5/25/18 & a few days before(cant remember)

Potential Witnesses:  Mosh pit is the only one I remember

Proof: Not sure how to fillo this one out.

Other: I'm really just tired of him getting pissy and rude if we try to calm things down or say something like "Can someone do anything about ____?" (in regards to someone they believe was ghosting, but wasnt, but it was just a question meaning no harm, and Sempai jumped her because she needed to "ask politely" or some bull. I wish I could remember the exact details, but this reminds me too much of my asshole boss at work, and I'm sorry for my language  and harshness of the post, he just really gets to me.
Thank you for posting this Ash.
Yes, I did witness this. I have a couple screen shots of this as well. I will post if requested.
Also I understand some people might be biased towards me, I was a bad player at the beginning,
but especially lately I have been very friendly and helpful to everyone.
I'm just trying to play the game.
I mean mosh has been warned multiple times to let staff handle it but then continues acting as if he is staff. I was also there. So instead of spamming the chat it would be help if staff could take care of it instead of everyone spamming at once. @[Black]Sempai[Red]SugarDaddy
[Image: giphy.gif]
No offense but proof would def be needed I'm this case
This is understandable but he has been rude on multiple occasions and if anything we would just like him or her to calm down a bit and be a bit nicer? 
I'm not here to raise hell I just deon't like when people are a little overboard with their titles and it's personally how I felt.
(05-25-2018, 03:07 PM)Traitor Wrote: I mean mosh has been warned multiple times to let staff handle it but then continues acting as if he is staff. I was also there. So instead of spamming the chat it would be help if staff could take care of it instead of everyone spamming at once. @[Black]Sempai[Red]SugarDaddy

Please see the attachments for proof.

I never pretend I am staff. Not even close. 

All I am trying to do is make this game as fun as it can be.

All I was trying to do was make Kuro (the player that was contuinusly (sorry for bad spelling) arguing), understand that he brokes the rules. 
Senpai at that point stopped responding to him, kuro would not stop.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-25-2018, 03:12 PM)Mosh Pit Shaka Brah Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 03:07 PM)Traitor Wrote: I mean mosh has been warned multiple times to let staff handle it but then continues acting as if he is staff. I was also there. So instead of spamming the chat it would be help if staff could take care of it instead of everyone spamming at once. @[Black]Sempai[Red]SugarDaddy

All I was trying to do was make Kuro (the player that was contuinusly (sorry for bad spelling) arguing), understand that he brokes the rules. 

You are completely wrong mosh. Your screenshots were not even about kuro it was about a kid you said was ghosting I forget his name and ash said he wasn't ghosting herself when he was trying to say about her.
(05-25-2018, 03:10 PM)[orange]Daddy Minute Wrote: No offense but proof would def be needed I'm this case

Daddy Minute, see my reply to Traitor for the proof.

(05-25-2018, 03:19 PM)[Black]Sempai[Red]SugarDaddy Wrote:

You are completely wrong mosh. Your screenshots were not even about kuro it was about a kid you said was ghosting I forget his name and ash said he wasn't ghosting herself when he was trying to say about her.

The screenshots aren't about that. The screenshotsare about how harshly you are treating me.
(05-25-2018, 03:20 PM)Mosh Pit Shaka Brah Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 03:10 PM)[orange]Daddy Minute Wrote: No offense but proof would def be needed I'm this case

Daddy Minute, see my reply to Traitor for the proof.

(05-25-2018, 03:19 PM)[Black]Sempai[Red]SugarDaddy Wrote:

The screenshots aren't about that. The screenshotsare about how harshly you are treating me.

Mosh you get told regularly to stop trying to do staff related things when staff are on. Maybe you should possibly try to restrain yourself when we are on.
Screenshot 1 and 2 are of the same time just scrolled to different places and #3 proves nothing. Im sure he was a little aggraved after like 4-5 people all yelling the same thing at the same times repeatedly.
[Image: giphy.gif]