Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sempai
(05-25-2018, 03:12 PM)Mosh Pit Shaka Brah Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 03:07 PM)Traitor Wrote: I mean mosh has been warned multiple times to let staff handle it but then continues acting as if he is staff. I was also there. So instead of spamming the chat it would be help if staff could take care of it instead of everyone spamming at once. @[Black]Sempai[Red]SugarDaddy

Please see the attachments for proof.

I never pretend I am staff. Not even close. 

All I am trying to do is make this game as fun as it can be.

All I was trying to do was make Kuro (the player that was contuinusly (sorry for bad spelling) arguing), understand that he brokes the rules. 
Senpai at that point stopped responding to him, kuro would not stop.
Also, regarding kuro he did stop I asking him to drop it and he did. He didn't go back into illegal spot after o said something and when he was questioning it I asked him to stop and he did. You don't even have proof that I didn't so you can't really bring that here.
I was told twice to not do use commands. I haven't since. I have been following the rules.
I have never pretended to be staff, nor have I abused my power or commands (which is the only thing in the rules).
All I am doing is talking to people freely, asking them to stop.
If I seriously can't ask people to stop, then that is a sad restriction on my speech for this server.
Nor am I the only one asking people to stop, I get singled out.
I am kind, and courtious to people when I ask, not rude like I was in the past either.
I show restraint by not being my old self, rude and tempermental (like so many said I was when I applied for staff, which I agree with them),
I have been civil and tried to be understanding in this situation, I will not react poorly like I have in the past so anyone has reason to disregard this.
Please make sure to remain civil in this forum discussion! I’ll let y’all try to hash things out here and then I’ll try to come to a conclusion. Please continue though, just make sure to remain respectful and civil to one another.
Thank you Prince Nicky, if I had stepped out of line at all I apologize.
Thanks for looking into this for Ash and I.