Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SempaiSpykers App
+1 from me , everything has been said already , i say give him a shot!
I'm going to leave a definite +1 here, I've played with him online and he's very active in the game and helps out the staff. This is a player who loved the server so much that he decided to donate his time and money into the server to help us expand and grow. He would be a good asset to add to the staff because I strongly believe that he could help further improve the reputation of the community. He's very enthused to be online and help. And lastly, He is very fun to hang out with on both the discord and server!
Best regards,
                     Jake From State Farm
(04-21-2018, 06:10 PM)[Black]Sempai[Red]Spyker Wrote: Ingame Name: [Black]Sempai[Red]Spyker

Steam ID: 76561198302649092

Time Played: 64 hours and 28 minutes

When First Joined: April 14th 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Usually 3pm - 11pm M-TH, Most of the day and nights Fri-Sun

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Master

What can you do to help the community?: 
I am very friendly I love to help people and I have worked as staff on other online communities which I actually still do and its rather large. I've also helped many people out with events for programs servicing to the public so I am used to helping many people and am used to leading things as well and following instructions and rules.

Why do you want to help the community?: 
I want to help this community out because I find it very enjoyable and I want it to stay that way by helping new members out to get them to stay. Also, many of the current players are great here so I wanna be able to help make sure it stays great in return for them by helping keep the server fun and without rule breakers.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): 
No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
No

How did you find us?: 
I was searching through the prophunt servers and decided to try this one out and liked it instantly.

Other: Anything else you wish to know you can find out about me on my slightly short introduction post that I may add more to in time. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...Post--4295

+1 from me! Great guy! good player that knows the rules and has a great vibe!
+1 Knows the rules, helps staff, great guy to play with. Got along with him quiet well. I think we should give him a shot at being trusted

~ Sincerely Trash 
+1 for me, Sempai is a really good gut who keeps everyone and everything in control. He doesn't break the rules and when he does he immediatly fixes it. I feel that we could use someone like him in the server.
Congratulations, Sempai. Your application has been approved. You will be promoted soon. 

In the meantime, take a looksie at this guide

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...Guidelines

And as always, feel free to ask me any questions. I will be adding you to our staff discord as well.

Also, prepare a little something something for my https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...Your-Staff thread. It's better when people write something themselves rather than when I have to make stuff up. :)