Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
September Suggestion Thread
(09-18-2018, 09:00 PM)Ace1579 Wrote: New weapons - New skins - New maps that are not laggy ---------------Nerf The Shitguns------------------New/more active upper staff - Remove bad maps - Fix the thing where mods can't choose plus 50 hp

active upper staff - wrong

inactive upper staff - right

it's always been like that

shut yo bitch ass up
merry christmas xbox
Hey um, not a lot a people talk about this gun, but can the SG 553 be fixed please. I would actually use it if a) I could pick up more than just 20 rounds, and b) I could pick up more than 10 rifle rounds at a time. I don't know if it will ever be done, but just change it to use SMG ammo please, thanks.

Also, just get that MP7 trash out of here (or fix it), and start replacing the current CS Source weapons with M9K weapons, thanks.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

Some of the issue is server lag, but PS related not always maps. I’ll look into reducing that and see where we stand, nuclear power used to be a fine map. Some things we never use (and I mean like not even in the shop or accessible) need to go to reduce the load

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Was the MP-7's ammo pickup bug fixed yet? If not, that.

In addition to that, I'd love to see a major nerf in the shotgun, but not in a sense that it becomes useless. I've said some things before about what I'd say make it much more balanced, wich was reduce the damage on the pellets, and slightly increase the spread on said pellets. And there you've got a gun that's still strong on CQC but on slightly longer ranges it wont 420BlazeItGetRektLol (Thats how old these complaints are) everything else that should have the upper hand on the longer ranges.

Y'know, damage output on the limbs/body/head downed to (per pellet) 7/16/22
This means to OHK a man you'd need to hit all 8 pellets on the body, or hit 5 pellets on a mans head. People wearing armor can tank the pellets on the body but not if a few hit the head, keeping its danger when its InYoFace but significantly reducing its current performance.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(09-19-2018, 09:09 AM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: Was the MP-7's ammo pickup bug fixed yet? If not, that.

In addition to that, I'd love to see a major nerf in the shotgun, but not in a sense that it becomes useless. I've said some things before about what I'd say make it much more balanced, wich was reduce the damage on the pellets, and slightly increase the spread on said pellets. And there you've got a gun that's still strong on CQC but on slightly longer ranges it wont 420BlazeItGetRektLol (Thats how old these complaints are) everything else that should have the upper hand on the longer ranges.

Y'know, damage output on the limbs/body/head downed to (per pellet)   7/16/22
This means to OHK a man you'd need to hit all 8 pellets on the body, or hit 5 pellets on a mans head. People wearing armor can tank the pellets on the body but not if a few hit the head, keeping its danger when its InYoFace but significantly reducing its current performance.

btw if u know how to use the smgs they can delete the shotgun anyday
merry christmas xbox
Hey um, I really don't think you guys should nerf the shotgun. While it's annoying as fuck sometimes to be one shot be the shotgun, it's a fucking shotgun, of course you should be able to delete someone up close. I know I probably have an unpopular opinion, but I think the shotgun is fairly balanced as it is. The easiest way to counter a shotgun is to not be retarded. By keeping your distance from a shotgun, it becomes fairly useless. We need to not hop on the bandwagon of nerfing the shotgun, because for some people, it's the only way to reliably get kills, which means enjoying their time on the server, and if you diminish that, there will be an even larger divide between casual players and those that are actually good, like Jimbo. However, if I were to change anything, it'd be nice if I wasn't blinded when a shotgun hits me, where you get hit, and your screen turns into an opaque red.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

(09-19-2018, 10:39 AM)Trombowen Wrote: Hey um, I really don't think you guys should nerf the shotgun. While it's annoying as fuck sometimes to be one shot be the shotgun, it's a fucking shotgun, of course you should be able to delete someone up close. I know I probably have an unpopular opinion, but I think the shotgun is fairly balanced as it is. The easiest way to counter a shotgun is to not be retarded. By keeping your distance from a shotgun, it becomes fairly useless. We need to not hop on the bandwagon of nerfing the shotgun, because for some people, it's the only way to reliably get kills, which means enjoying their time on the server, and if you diminish that, there will be an even larger divide between casual players and those that are actually good, like Jimbo. However, if I were to change anything, it'd be nice if I wasn't blinded when a shotgun hits me, where you get hit, and your screen turns into an opaque red.

shut up nerd u use the shotgun ur bade
remove TTT as a game mode
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
Might be some way to reduce the range of the shotgun damage. Currently if you’re dedicated enough you can kill someone from the lighthouse

As to ammo types, that should be just a code change

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Ammo types are super easy to change. Don't remove nuke power plz, one of the few good maps we have. And just remove pointshop honestly shit is super gay.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^