Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server Crashes
I have noticed here lately that this the PH server crashes a lot.  I get that a server crash here and there because it does happen but muiple crashes a day is both annoying and fusterating. Plus everytime the server does crash we tend to lose 1/2 sometimes more of our player base. Please if there is anything that can be done please fix this.  

Thanks! ^-^
I do agree with you Voxi. It does crash alot here and there and some players disappear from being DC from the server and tend not to come back or try again.... lately i noticed that sometimes it crashes in the early AM and Late PM Eastern time that is which is really weird... I think there might be a bug somewhere in the server that needs to be fixed.... once its fixed we might get alot of players back in this server and make it great again.
We have the same issue over on TTT
someone say TTT_Fastfood_d?
merry christmas xbox
It's usually specific maps that crash such as clue and chalet. Those two are the main issue, then it can crash because the office chairs do not load and causes the server to crash.
Sometimes but not always. Like this morning we were on neither of those maps and the server crashed.
It seems completely random. Seems to happen at the worst times. XD
Are you ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah? 
It is basically the amount of people certain maps can hold or the fact that someone on server has over 600 ping(I was on when someone had over a thousand ping once and it kept crashing the server when they would join and select a team)that causes everyone to to lag like a b**** and it causes extreme frustration with the jumppack which seems to be a problem when you crouch jump while you are lagging to not go as high as you normally would with it. Also people have figured out why clue and both chalets crash it is caused when a player opens the point shop at the end of the round.