Shai
Ingame Name: msk

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:149423314

Who Banned You: Gabe

Reason For Ban: Mic spam, and trolling??

Length of Ban: one day

Reason for Mods to Unban: I don't really care if I get unbanned it's only a day but I did wanna say this, Daegan literally lied in his report about me claiming I was the one that said something racist stating " first one translates to Black pinches fucking slaves of shit eats penis " when this is the first picture he posted as evidence  http://prntscr.com/ly6dbv/.
If you guys check the first link I never once mentioned or said anything close to black or slaves which is basically lying in his report just to try to make me look worse. Daegan is also constantly trying to follow me and get me KOS whenever he possibly can, I know that I sometimes troll him but this kid is always following me trying to get me to do stupid shit all the time and get me banned and when I say something back to him he claims I harass him. As for trolling I don't consistently troll all the time maybe late at night sometimes but that's pretty much it. I'm also not sure about the mic spamming rules but i'm just saying Daegan could've just gaged me and I wouldn't have done it again also I wanted to ask about talking in another language because I was gagged for that yesterday. I'm mainly making this post to share my side of the story in Daegans post since it was already locked.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Nope

Other: 
It's not one sided and I carefully sat there for a while looking at everything which is why I said "I was looking into this" before I edited it. Also the first screenshot is actually two put together, I went back and seperated them in daegan's thread(this is the screenshot you are referring to https://prnt.sc/ly6dbv ). The first screenshot was about Hype, not you and that's what hype said. When i was on earlier in the day I had to gag/mute you a few times myself for separate incidents, and that has been happening the past few days too i've seen you been gagged/muted a few times here and there as well. You also were saying this like this too: https://prnt.sc/lye5ma

But if you do feel like daegan is targetting you in some way try to get some evidence of that.
him would like to say that that wasn't what you said translated you said this It's a fucking rdmer this server is full of fags who spend their fucking lives playing this estupides
the one you are thinking of is what hype said

the thing messed up showing yours first and not hypes im sorry also if you think im targeting you
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(12-22-2018, 02:25 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: him would like to say that that wasn't what you said translated you said this  It's a fucking rdmer this server is full of fags who spend their fucking lives playing this estupides

Check your post if you haven't edited yet but you claimed that the first screenshot said something regarding black people and slaves which was not true. Also why did you put "racist things said in Spanish" as a ban reason when no one that you put on the forums said it Hated Guy, Ambassador, or me. You didn't put Hype in the ban request who actually said something racist which is what you claim we did.[url=http://prntscr.com/ly6dbv/http://prntscr.com/ly6drt][/url]
(12-22-2018, 02:32 PM)msk Wrote:
(12-22-2018, 02:25 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: him would like to say that that wasn't what you said translated you said this  It's a fucking rdmer this server is full of fags who spend their fucking lives playing this estupides

Check your post if you haven't edited yet but you claimed that the first screenshot said something regarding black people and slaves which was not true. Also why did you put "racist things said in Spanish" as a ban reason when no one that you put on the forums said it Hated Guy, Ambassador, or me. You didn't put Hype in the ban request who actually said something racist which is what you claim we did.[url=http://prntscr.com/ly6dbv/http://prntscr.com/ly6drt][/url]

that is true and I woul re do it but every time I edit it would delete something when I press space so I just edited some things

(12-22-2018, 02:25 PM).daeganislegit Wrote: him would like to say that that wasn't what you said translated you said this  It's a fucking rdmer this server is full of fags who spend their fucking lives playing this estupides

the thing messed up showing yours first and not hypes im sorry also if you think im targeting you

Also to the second part you do follow me and try to get me slayed, killed, or banned, but to be honest I don't really care enough to were I would make a forum post about it cause I know I troll you sometimes but it would be cool if you just chilled out with following me.
(12-22-2018, 02:34 PM)msk Wrote:
(12-22-2018, 02:25 PM).daeganislegit Wrote: him would like to say that that wasn't what you said translated you said this  It's a fucking rdmer this server is full of fags who spend their fucking lives playing this estupides

Also to the second part you do follow me and try to get me slayed, killed, or banned, but to be honest I don't really care enough to were I would make a forum post about it cause I know I troll you sometimes but it would be cool if you just chilled out with following me.

I understand that and I will im sorry for any trouble I caused following you

(12-22-2018, 02:37 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:
(12-22-2018, 02:34 PM)msk Wrote:

I understand that and I will im sorry for any trouble I caused following you

Lmaoo you didn't cause any trouble I could care less if someone trolls me in this game but it only gets a little bit annoying when that person always tries to get you slayed, but its cool.
Yea, no. Besides the fact that you and some others have basically formed a troll group, it's only a day ban. Wait it out, and maybe come back with a better attitude tomorrow.
(12-22-2018, 06:25 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Yea, no. Besides the fact that you and some others have basically formed a troll group, it's only a day ban. Wait it out, and maybe come back with a better attitude tomorrow.

Alright well I said that I don't care if I get unbanned I just wanted to give my side, and well see how my attitude is tomorrow. Try learning how to structure your sentence better as well.