Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shotguns Yo.
So currently on good ole Dink's, we have the base shotgun and the Executioner. Two very fine weapons indeed. I do wish that the shop included some other choices for shotguns, mainly ones where you are able to aim down the sights. 

Right now that can only be done with the Executioner, which is either behind a large chunk of Dinklebucks, or the luck of a crate. I think adding 2 or 3 more options for a shottie would offer us a wider variety of death for props. Definitely no auto-shotguns tho. 

Here is an add-on I found that includes 2 shotguns with aim-able sights:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1598900546
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
I brought this up a little while ago, totally agree that another shotgun would be good to have. We have so much choice with other weapon types but only one shotgun.
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Get rid of all the shotguns on ttt and give them to ph.
Throw in a Bow and Arrow as a default or purchasable, or add the crossbow into the shop.
no autos pls <_<
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Are you for real bringing up adding more shotguns to the server rn
(11-07-2019, 11:15 AM)Connar Wrote: Are you for real bringing up adding more shotguns to the server rn

Wdym more shotguns, we have ONE. I think we should add these. I just want a shotgun that has sights.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

(11-07-2019, 11:31 AM)§8Lt_Deathstar Wrote:
(11-07-2019, 11:15 AM)Connar Wrote: Are you for real bringing up adding more shotguns to the server rn

Wdym more shotguns, we have ONE. I think we should add these. I just want a shotgun that has sights.

Yeah I want one where you can actually see the sight. I think we could try and add a couple more and see how they work.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Can't you just change your crosshairs to be more visable? 

Or are you wanting to aim down the weapon and not fire from the hip?

this is prophunt btw
[Image: b_560x95.png]