Poll: Remove shotguns bc they are Op
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
5 50.00%
Still yes
50.00%
5 50.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shotguns are for losers
Dude shotgun require no skill at all and they are super op literally I've been one shotted by traitors countless times and it makes it unfair it's like using the knife and lets say you have low health and want to clutch but the last guy is camping and has a shotgun welp you lost its so OP plz remove (except for double barrels bc they are actually balanced)
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Did you know that the Shotgun was nerfed a while ago
merry christmas xbox
Shotgun from what i can tell was only nerfed range wise, but there are no server patch notes anywhere that i know of so i can't find that out, and the Double barrel is still pretty gay, since from what i can tell it does more damage per blast but less ammo which doesn't work to well since most of the time you are only gonna engage one guy so that one guy is super dead and it reloads pretty fast.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Ok.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
just stand farther away 4head
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Nah fr tho shotguns add nothing to the game, take em out, and keep the double barrel cause it has at least a little balance.
Pump Shotgun is extremely balanced in my opinion.

Double Barrel does a lot of damage and has a bit of range but it has a very long reload time for just 2 shells.

Regular Shotgun I agree is pretty OP, lot of damage, long range, holds 8 shells, fast reload
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
[Image: 580x413x142580081_4x3.jpg.pagespeed.ic.kn6nTpYFmc.jpg]
[Image: 727.gif]
(12-20-2018, 04:47 PM)Hash Wrote: [Image: 580x413x142580081_4x3.jpg.pagespeed.ic.kn6nTpYFmc.jpg]

when ur name is festive and u get shotgunned so u make this face
merry christmas xbox
Reduce to 6 shells from 8, extend reload time, change damage type to Shotgun, make head shots from weapons with Shotgun type to 0 damage.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy