Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should Sprays Be Enabled?
Okay, so I've been thinking lately and wouldn't it be great to have sprays back? 
I've been reminiscing a lot recently and looking back some of the best memories I have of playing Garry's mod were making high-quality VTF sprays. I do understand the consequences of re-enabling sprays server-side; there would have to be rules implemented and enforced. Personally, I'd be glad to kick people for having nsfw sprays in order for everyone to have the option of having sprays.

But, at the end of the day, this is just me being nostalgic I wanna see other people's opinions of why or why not we should or should not have sprays on the server.
I thought they were already enabled, but super broken
I wanna extend this to PH too.

I know about nsfw sprays being an issue, but we can add the cleardecals command, and it will clean up any sprays in server. If they continue with it, punishment.

Sprays r fun shit.
There are some server addons to see who put the spray and their steam id. If sprays are added back that should be added as well
I don't recommend it because people can't be trusted with sprays and if you have no staff on, people WILL abuse it.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(12-10-2019, 04:09 PM)Noire ♜ Wrote: Okay, so I've been thinking lately and wouldn't it be great to have sprays back? 
I've been reminiscing a lot recently and looking back some of the best memories I have of playing Garry's mod were making high-quality VTF sprays. I do understand the consequences of re-enabling sprays server-side; there would have to be rules implemented and enforced. Personally, I'd be glad to kick people for having nsfw sprays in order for everyone to have the option of having sprays.

But, at the end of the day, this is just me being nostalgic I wanna see other people's opinions of why or why not we should or should not have sprays on the server.

I feel like as soon as sprays are enabled people are going make super offensive sprays :0
Cool
We could limit it to donors/staff only if need be tbh. And if they're abusing it as staff/donors punish accordingly following guidelines.
I would even say that it could be given to regulars
No its just another thing to monitor
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1 for sprays, they add almost a signature too you as a player and a person. Toxic people+toxic sprays can and would be removed with ease.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]