Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shriggas ban appeal
(11-28-2018, 05:14 AM)Shrigga Wrote:
(11-27-2018, 07:21 AM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Your name on here is literally a racist term. Maybe you were not the person doing the attempted ddos or maybe it was the both of you but you reaching the rank of member tells me you know for a fact that racism isn't tolerated on the server.

Below is a picture of your name and the various aliases that you have had lately. Also, when there is an attempted ddos happening on the server and you have a racist name and refuse to answer any of my questions/warnings, I am going to think you are participating.

I am a -1 due to obvious racism.

I am extremely sorry for my name as I share the account w/ my little brother and I will speak to him, I 100% promise you I had nothing to do with the ddosing on the server, I was completely AFK while I was receiving these warnings and I had no idea it was happening. I beg you to let me back on the server it is my absolute favourite.

(11-28-2018, 05:10 AM)Kasumi Wrote:
(11-28-2018, 05:08 AM)Shrigga Wrote:
(11-27-2018, 07:50 AM)JustKuono Wrote: -1 both mods have said it all.

dude I seriously think you have the wrong guy I wouldn't know the 1st this about dosing and I was AFK when I got banned. I am begging you to let me back on, I have played this server for awhile and its one of my favourites

You ignored the other 2 things we said on why you were banned. I suggest reading our responses again so you’ll know.

kasumi I beg of you I don't know what to do I swear to you I was AFK

Your main account got banned, then you made another account and that got banned, then you made another after another.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You are responsible for your account no exceptions
(11-27-2018, 06:06 AM)Kasumi Wrote: You're ban evading which is a big no no and we've banned you multiple times but you decide not to listen. -1 on unban. Suggest you stop making new accounts with racial slur names and ban evading.

I can't remember being banned at all and I haven't been making new accounts but it may have been my little brother changing the name of our steam account.
You are responsible for your own account.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I do not believe that you are fully responsible if even partially responsible for the ddos attack. However, the racist names are of the major issue and you've had that name more than once on the server.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army