Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signatures
I thought this would be interesting. This is a thread to talk about your signatures.
The text in my signature is a phrase my friend told me out of nowhere. Its also an overused bind of mine in ttt. The picture in my signature was @Nicol Bolas aboosing me back when he was trusted.
I'll eat ass for a dollar
[Image: vxzetj8.png]
mine is nicol banning me for everyone hating me by jihading the tunnel on avalanched, and then fucked up shit cake sends me
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
They speak for themselves.
[Image: 83dfd5214bf5dfd96edd1f5ba2285163-png.jpg]
[Image: svLjMZL.png]

Know who you can trust.
Mine is how 98% of people play csgo
[Image: ez6anzMsTsOig1CuQzhf_Q.png][Image: 83AC9406D35B2C5AC6A969C5979AEDFD7A42291E]
I don't even need to explain mine. Everyone already knows
[Image: 20191018_130512.jpg]
I mean mine is the best report ever
~All the best people are crazy~
[Image: 20191016_012118.png][Image: 20191028_221718.png]
~Don't ever put me in a situation where I show you how heartless I can truly be~
Mine is a sort of quote I think about, no real author to it just something to think about.
The MR VOSS was created by TheUltraFish long time ago. 
No matter where you are
 or what you are doing, 
know that tomorrow always comes
 to those willing to endure and live today. 
[Image: cws.png]

Eh.... 
my first one with 3DS I made myself with Microsoft powerpoint 
and the other just cause I'm like that character.
Have the costume ready for this Halloween 
hehe
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: strenk_by_nocturnbros-dbu3ygj.gif]

Mine is just me killing you. IN MY MIND maybe in real life you’ll find out soon ????
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Why am I in so many people's signatures. Damn stalkers. Anyone who has me in their signature is dumb.

wait.
[Image: W7OWiln.jpg]