Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signatures
I'm a coffee addict.....simple as XD

As for the pickle.....it's best you don't ask....
[Image: unknown.jpg]
(10-26-2019, 03:15 PM)[pink] Pixie Soldier Wrote: I'm a coffee addict.....simple as XD

Damn, your such a bad coffee addict that the coffee is going THROUGH your mouth
It's my favorite ending from my favorite anime
Ah yes Noot Noot.  Back when I first started queueing songs, they were all songs remixed with Noot Noot. For example:

And the little ~(^-^)~ came about from all of the people with binds of kaomojis from back then.  
Some of the others I used too: ٩(。•́‿•̀。)۶    ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ    s(^-^)-[$5]
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
There's a new addition to the sig and it's noice
(10-26-2019, 10:29 PM)Abdel Wrote: There's a new addition to the sig and it's noice

U welcome
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
(10-26-2019, 10:29 PM)Abdel Wrote: There's a new addition to the sig and it's noice

oh god why
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
I used to be ttt admin and used to be dr mod
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(10-26-2019, 03:35 PM)killerZoreo Wrote:
(10-26-2019, 03:15 PM)[pink] Pixie Soldier Wrote: I'm a coffee addict.....simple as XD

Damn, your such a bad coffee addict that the coffee is going THROUGH your mouth

It’s a lot of coffee and I only have a little mouth  :P
[Image: unknown.jpg]
mine is from an incident where i threw a harpoon that i picked up at the head of the dead body of the one who threw it at me
it proceeded to bounce off the body and then it hit another innocent directly in the face
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]