Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slap me some Suga.. I am your neighbor!
Hi All!

I've finally decided to make the leap to the dark side of the inter-steam-webs and join the forum. I've been playing PH for a while now and it is by far one of my most favorite games I've ever played. I'm borderline addicted! lol.

My real name is Nick... Just in case you haven't figured that out. I'm 33, from Utah USA. A Network Ninja by day and a College Evil Mastermind by night. Married, father of 1 and father of another little one due in November!

My username comes from a nickname many moons ago when a group of girls that used to come into my work every night started calling me Sugar, "because I was always so helpful and nice". So I shortened it to Suga and it has just stuck.

I'm a pretty chill guy and I always try to have a happy-go-lucky attitude about life. I enjoy long walks along the freeway, the occasional Mtn. Dew, and moderating Twitch chats for my friends who stream on occasion.

Thanks for being so welcoming and helpful on the servers. I've back and forth'd between a few of them and I keep returning to Dink's because of how friendly ya'll are and how much fun PH is.

- Nick

(PS. The picture is me from 10 ish year ago working at a call center when I was the night manager. I was called Sprint-Man and dressed up in Sprint gear... I was the coolest staff there.)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi, welcome to the community. We're really glad to have you.  :)
Welcome to the forums

Welcome to our community, prop hunt will be glad to have you aboard.
Welcome to the forums Suga!
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Hello and Welcome to the forums! :)
Greetings, 
Swartsy
Welcome Suga_Nick to the forums.
It’s great to finally see you on our forums.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
welcome to the forums!
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

good morning