Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slay was not justifiable?
Offender's Name: Red[Starky]
Offender's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:156638128
Offender's Rank: Trusted
What They Did: Slain me for RDM but it wasn't RDM?
When They Did It: (GMT+8) 4:14PM, 1 January 2018
Potential Witnesses: Goslu (maybe)
Proof:

[Image: ed2f380d2e.png]

Other: Last three people alive were me (innocent), Mr Skidish (Detective) and Whiplashgaming (Traitor). No MIAs.
No screenshot of my report, but I specified what is said above so (; ̄Д ̄)
It's not in the Reason to Kill On Sight but I'm pretty sure that when the situation is.. obvious, we can?
I mean at least from my experience playing here in the past. If it's not, disregard this and I apologize > >;
Contact info:   Twitter CC
S T A L K  H E R E
(actually don't)
The given situation was said to be he was killed for not iding a body he was carrying..well the body was ID'd so I counted it as rdm due to the body already being ID'd
If the body was not ID it's fine,if it was then -
If he knew at the time that they were without doubt the last three, he was justified in killing the third player. However I do mean that he knew in round, not after the fact, that they were the last 3.
I do see where milk made that same comment right before the slay, tho it'll have to be said that you knew that before the end of the round, whether by chat before ending round or by word and isn't disputed.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
This is argueble. Mainly due to how you responded to the report. If you responded to the report with something along the lines of: "You were carrying an unidentified body" this was a valid slay if said body was identified. because you used wrong deduction to kill him.

We can Always say after killing that we knew that we were the last 2 alive that can be it (Everyone else proven/dead). But the report response shows the initial reason for killing him. If this reason is RDM. I will not hesitate to add a slay.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(01-01-2018, 03:30 AM)milk Wrote: Offender's Name: Red[Starky]
Proof:

Other: Last three people alive were me (innocent), Mr Skidish (Detective) and Whiplashgaming (Traitor). No MIAs.
It's not in the Reason to Kill On Sight but I'm pretty sure that when the situation is.. obvious, we can?
I mean at least from my experience playing here in the past. If it's not, disregard this and I apologize > >;

Lol? Does this dude have esp orrrr? Is that a server thing? Looks alot like esp.
(01-05-2018, 05:06 AM)Elysian Wrote:
(01-01-2018, 03:30 AM)milk Wrote: Offender's Name: Red[Starky]
Proof:

Lol? Does this dude have esp orrrr? Is that a server thing? Looks alot like esp.
Its a completely different game mode? Spectator allows that on ttt..