Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slayed me for his friend
Offender's Name: InkyBlinky

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61121573

Offender's Rank: Trusted

What They Did:
So i was just playing as detective and i got called to a body, and got dna. The DNA let me to ms_ and i killed him then i get reported for apparently killing him after he was defending himself from the person i got dna from. I responded with something like "I didn't hear you say it was self defense and as a detective I just found your dna on a body and killed you for killing an inno." I was slain for it and asked why and the guy just says "I don't care if you don't like my slay take it to the forums" instead of an actual reason. I even heard ms ask inky to do the report and after he said that i got the slay.

When They Did It: about 1 hour ago

Potential Witnesses: none
Here's the correct format, I suggest you use this because I have no idea wtf you're talking about.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Offender's Name:

Offender's SteamID:

Offender's Rank:

What They Did:

When They Did It:

Potential Witnesses:

Proof:

Other:

^^^^^^^^^^
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(07-06-2019, 01:44 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Here's the correct format, I suggest you use this because I have no idea wtf you're talking about.

what are saying lol?
(07-06-2019, 01:59 PM)Coolierebel Wrote:
(07-06-2019, 01:44 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Here's the correct format, I suggest you use this because I have no idea wtf you're talking about.

what are saying lol?

You need to use the proper format for the abuse report and fill out all the information you can from that, copy and paste it from my previous post 

It won't be acted upon (if action is decided to be taken) otherwise. Did you not read the "FORMAT FOR POST READ BEFORE POSTING" thread?
Hello, even though Inky issued the slay, I was the one who told him to do so.

Here is my reason why, straight from the MOTD:
Having DNA of an Innocent or Detective on you 1
1. Unless the Detective or Innocent was RDMing

In this very scenario, innocent 1 was being RDM’d by innocent 2 and innocent 1 killed 2, defending himself against an RDMer. I do believe your slay is justified BUT I don’t agree with the response you got from the staff member.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
(07-06-2019, 02:19 PM)Mr.Potato Wrote: Hello, even though Inky issued the slay, I was the one who told him to do so.

In this very scenario, innocent 1 was being RDM’d by innocent 2 and innocent 1 killed 2, defending himself against an RDMer. I do believe your slay is justified BUT I don’t agree with the response you got from the staff member.

I understand that if they were defending its ok but I didn't hear him say anything about him defending himself. It could have been how loud the server was, but i didn't hear anything.
(07-06-2019, 02:31 PM)Coolierebel Wrote:
(07-06-2019, 02:19 PM)Mr.Potato Wrote: Hello, even though Inky issued the slay, I was the one who told him to do so.

I understand that if they were defending its ok but I didn't hear him say anything about him defending himself. It could have been how loud the server was, but i didn't hear anything.
Sounds overall like accidental RDM in the end which is slayable. 

I'll admit I will shoot/KOS off DNA myself sometimes too without asking and end up being wrong about why the DNA was there. It happens. But when you make a mistake or miss something (an explanation, a detail) and shoot anyways, it may result in a slay. You not hearing it doesn't clear you of fault. I think Inky was being harsh in his response and should have explained this better and been less abrasive, but the slay itself does not seem wrong.