Poll: Accept as trusted
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes please
41.67%
5 41.67%
No
58.33%
7 58.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Smash that +1 ~ Radify's Trusted App.
Ingame Name: §6ツ §5Radify

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:177818584

Time Played: 120.5 hrs

When First Joined: 05-04-2018 @ 03:46 AM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play Mon-Sun usually at night (10pm-5am) time zone: EST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor / Regular

What can you do to help the community?: Well Its very rare for staff to be online at night time, and i'm mostly on a lot at night on the server. in other servers, staff are hated because of abuse of powers, but with my friendly and sociable character, i believe i can restore faith in the world of staffs (not saying anyone abuses or isn't friendly) As a donor, i already help out the community, however if i had trusted, i could make the server better and more enjoyable at night time.

Why do you want to help the community?: I like the community and the people in it, very friendly, not much hate (unless its in a joking matter)  I like to be that guy everyone goes to when they need help or i like when they say "oh radify is on, this gonna be fun" that shows me i am welcomed.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

How did you find us?: i popped into prop hunt servers, saw dinkleburg community, was like "bet" cuz i like ph, and BAM! I became a reg member

Other: Main graphic artist for members and ph server ( currently trying to learn code to be able to finish that loading screen @"Dinkleberg >:(" )

BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
[Image: elGWzXq.png]
uh before i comment you posted this in the archive
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1
People are going to shit on your for your time, however i know that your job/deployments are the reason for that, and it is WRONG to hold that against you.
This said...
You know the rules.
You're extremely personable and polite with players.
You help new players to learn the rules and illegal spots.
You do your best to get on when you can.
You always go out of your way to help staff with situations.
You're more than fitting for the role of trusted. It's literally just a few more commands than you have now as donor.
(01-09-2019, 01:40 AM)happy Wrote: uh before i comment you posted this in the archive

ugh fuck
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
I'm sorry, but I have to go with a -1 not for time, but because I've seen you exploit the pre-round (the brief moment before hunters blind you can fire a nuke)
0+ No negatives about this. Your a great player and Loves to help people. Well thats what Ive seen during the 3 Maps we played last night. And is always friendly towards others. The only reason its a 0+ is because we only just meet and I would like to get to know u better as a Donor and would like to see u handle things more and more If it came down just to u and other donors. ^_^

Other then that I think your a solid player and I hope to play with u again mate.

Edited - Sorry mate you have made me change my mind to a -1 due to exploiting the map more then twice. Even though u told me the Unstuck wasnt working for one map. You had been hiding outside the map as a vending machine for more than 3 times which to the point I had to kick u out of match.

You have been here for awhile now and should know that exploiting the map is a big nono and if U start doing it others will as well..

If I see improvements Ill give you a huge 1+  :) in the future
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(01-09-2019, 01:43 AM)happy Wrote: I'm sorry, but I have to go with a -1 not for time, but because I've seen you exploit the pre-round (the brief moment before hunters blind you can fire a nuke)

when was this? i do remember doing this, but like months ago, like before me going to bootcamp
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
What happy commented is also one of my concerns (iirc you naded one round preround, were told not to do it again, then proceeded to do it again). That experience and the couple other times I was on with you before your inactivity, you were aggressive towards players at times. My only other issue is that yes while you may have been gone for good reasons, seeing those previous behaviors and seeing that you've been back for under a week concerns me that those issues would continue.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(01-09-2019, 01:54 AM)§6ツ §5Radify Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 01:43 AM)happy Wrote: I'm sorry, but I have to go with a -1 not for time, but because I've seen you exploit the pre-round (the brief moment before hunters blind you can fire a nuke)

when was this? i do remember doing this, but like months ago, like before me going to bootcamp

I can't think of the date off the top of my head, but I'm pretty sure this was before you went inactive this time
*EDIT* it was 10/26 so 2months after your last staff app. the screen shot of you nuking are on my old computer so I'll pull em later, but I have a screen shot from the same day of Kuono telling me about you breaking 2 other rules
(01-09-2019, 01:55 AM)Avi Wrote: What happy commented is also one of my concerns (iirc you naded one round preround, were told not to do it again, then proceeded to do it again).  That experience and the couple other times I was on with you before your inactivity, you were aggressive towards players at times.  My only other issue is that yes while you may have been gone for good reasons, seeing those previous behaviors and seeing that you've been back for under a week concerns me that those issues would continue.

im not really here to argue, but i been back for way more than a week. maybe since like November. 

yes i didnt put much time when i logged in, but i havent been here "for under a week"
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING