Poll: Accept as trusted
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes please
41.67%
5 41.67%
No
58.33%
7 58.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Smash that +1 ~ Radify's Trusted App.
(01-09-2019, 12:07 PM)§6ツ §5Radify Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 06:45 AM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: -1
Last time I played with you, you were overly aggressive towards players to a decent degree and while I do understand you just came back from a hiatus for good reason, the Prop Hunt regular player base is just too different right now and I think you should take the time to make yourself known again. You stated you've been back longer than a week but your gametracker says 6 days.

what counts as "overly aggressive?
I've watched you get super annoyed with trolls in the past and not very often but maybe once or twice have I seen you take frustrations out. My memory might be a little fuzzy so that last part could be just my memory being bad but I do know I've watched you get quite aggravated at people and it shows.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
I've decided to change my answer to a -1 because in the past you did get angry over people that troll. With trolls you have to be calm so they dont troll more. You also just recently came back so i suggest making another introduction for the people who dont know you and for you to get to know the new staff/players
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-09-2019, 04:29 PM)Midnight Wrote: -1

Since every member on here already stated the problems we've had with you in the past and I rather not state those obvious problems once more which leads towards repetitiveness. Moving on, the main concern is the use of the unstuck/stuck command to in-which being outside the map boundaries. This is unacceptable whether or not you assume its fine despite being a obvious big prop outside the boundary. In addition to the guidelines you'd broken, you decided to argue with the staff whether this is okay (which in that case, it isn't). If that particular staff states you cannot be outside the boundary, then the answer will ALWAYS be no regardless. Always listen to the staff since they've have more knowledge into the protocols/guidelines than players to whom are below the Master rank (Regular are also included, however, that's the rare case).

Another concern is your behavior. I'd said this previously to not start a discord towards other staff members with being outside the boundary of maps (also includes not abusing the unstuck command). Keeping your opinion to yourself will increase the chance of you becoming a better individual rather than being an distrusted human being, and of course to not give hatred towards anyone whose in the correct point of view.

In conclusion, I highly recommend re-read the protocols/guidelines since its been changed this year and previously. Do not start discord towards anyone especially towards staff or regular players and keep in mind to be active once more before reapplying in near future.

um... just to edit your post, i am a regular not a master

i really hope your not confusing me of someone else, i never get "angry" with any one and i dont typically care for "trolls", if they break the rules and no admins or staff are on, i give them their warnings and if they follow up more, i mute/gag em.

i dont cuss or name call players, only do that to people i actually know, ex: chief or nuru
ex: "wow you nade me, ur such gay"

i rarely ever use my mic, and i usually only use the chatbox when someone needs help or i have friends online or i get asked a question/ any comment directed at me

anyways, thanks for the feedback. im not mad, i'll just spend more time online and prove to ya'll im fitted to be a part of staff

you can close and move my application to denied
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
[Image: elGWzXq.png]
Hmm... +0. I’m not convinced that the whole nuke thing did take place but ifI can get confirmation on that then I will make another judgment based off of that. If happy could get that to me somehow it would be approeciated. Other than time you would more than be welcome into the staff. Knows rules, scenarios to use powers, etc. Great overall but the time, unfortunately, is my reason for +0. I know you can’t help it but it has to be addressed. Yea that’s all for me. Good luck
(01-14-2019, 02:06 PM)§0The §4Zenful §6Pikachu Wrote: Hmm... +0. I’m not convinced that the whole nuke thing did take place but ifI can get confirmation on that then I will make another judgment based off of that. If happy could get that to me somehow it would be approeciated. Other than time you would more than be welcome into the staff. Knows rules, scenarios to use powers, etc. Great overall but the time, unfortunately, is my reason for +0. I know you can’t help it but it has to be addressed. Yea that’s all for me. Good luck

Sadly can't find the screenshots, but I don't have a reason to lie about this and I remember it because @Avi was on and so was @"JustKuono" and I was messaging Kuono on about it, but i do have the screen shot of me dming Kuono and her talking about his unstuck abuse https://i.imgur.com/fzMLool.png
[Image: J6yUs0g]

it seems like you don't have the best time handling situations do you're best to watch your temper when handling situations, I know you have good reason as to why your time isn't the best however the amount you can miss in the amount of time you take breaks from server is a lot even over the amount of time you missed since you last applied a lot has changed keeping at least somewhat up to date would be a good thing.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
(01-14-2019, 07:17 PM)HalfDemonLink Wrote: -1

it seems like you don't have the best time handling situations do you're best to watch your temper when handling situations, I know you have good reason as to why your time isn't the best however the amount you can miss in the amount of time you take breaks from server is a lot even over the amount of time you missed since you last applied a lot has changed keeping at least somewhat up to date would be a good thing.

alright broski, i'll try to time management my server time & be on more (usually nights tho; cuz of work & school) 

and to all other staff/donors/members

i'll relearn all the rules and regulations again

ngl i did use the nuke glitch in the beginning but that was long ago, and for exploiting the map, i mean cmon - sometimes !unstuck works and sometimes it doesnt. in the end if im outta hr map with no staff to tp me, i do kill myself in console

as to my temper/anger: i only joke around with people i know and have good intentions with; i do try to be server friendly and i am very accepting
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
[Image: elGWzXq.png]
I'm going to give a -1 for now. I've played with you a couple times and you've seemed alright, but with the issues other people are bringing up I think you need a some more time to work on them. As long as you improve on those issues and get on the server somewhat consistently I have no problem with plus oneing you next app.
Denied for now. Keep working on the things that others have mentioned in the thread. Thanks for applying and for your activity