Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some founding suggestions
I have been waiting for a long time for this community to have a murder server. It is probably my second favorite game mode behind TTT. With that being said, I have a couple suggestions/fun things to be implemented.

1. Rule suggestion: The murderer cannot camp a dropped gun. This creates extreme delays, especially in the case of inexperienced players who will avoid the murderer, and the murderer is not chasing after the bystander because he is camping the gun. Also with several players on, it is harder for one single player to collect 5 clues to earn a gun.

2. Fun suggestion: Update or continously update the name bank with server memes/inside jokes (the non controversial ones of course) or currently trending memes online. I know it sounds dumb but it can be amusing sometimes.

3. Modification: Remove betting. No one used it in TTT, no one will probably use it here, it's just a big annoying pop-up at the start of every round.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=3780

Gun camping is prohibited in rules, but we need to put the rules in the !motd still

I like the idea of the different memes. Could be fun

I love betting. It's basically the only way of making money on the server outside of fairly rare random drops
1.Gun camping is already in the rules

2.This would be hilarious, but it might be difficult to keep up with.

3.Betting is highly used in ph, its a great way to earn a lot of money quickly  :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
(01-23-2018, 12:05 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=3780

Gun camping is prohibited in rules, but we need to put the rules in the !motd still

I like the idea of the different memes. Could be fun

I love betting. It's basically the only way of making money on the server outside of fairly rare random drops

I guess you're right about the betting I might start participating in it just curious if there is a way to make the interface less of a large pop up and more of something smaller that appears in the corner or something.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
2. Can't go wrong with more names, sure. So long as no lines are crossed due to pettiness.

3. As others have mentioned, betting is a pretty useful mechanic in murder, one of the most reliable ways of earning credits. One thing I would suggest however, can we maybe remove the text notification when a bet is placed? Seems like it can be used to metagame at times, since odds are someone will only really place a bet when they're either the murderer or the gun spawn.
Would definitely love to see Server related memes like "Lycan", "Shitgun Scrub" and "Helen" put into the Murder characters with their respective skins. That would make calling out people hilarious at times. It would be a lot of work for such a small enhancement to the game and could turn the game into more of a joke but I guess that's sorta what makes Murder fun.
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: pqb6IoJ.png]

"None of your business, Odd Fellow."
- Scoovie

Fellow donors - feel free to use any of my queues
https://scareshot.weebly.com
i would like to say that the betting popup is covered up by the chat box when you press y to place a bet
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
You don't press y to place a bet. You press f4. Like the chat message advertising it says to.