Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some times you have to take a step to see the bigger picture
I am sitting here in a anxious tizzy thinking about the new job that I start tomorrow morning (that i definately dont have to wake up for in 4 ish hours) and with all the posts looking back and such its made me reflect on my time here the experience I have gained the and the sanity which I have lost.
Dinks is and amazing toxic and drama filled thing that makes you loose some of your sanity and if you stay around enough you start to actually care about what happens here....at least in my case 
pretty sure I have lost my mind but hey all the best people are crazy 

In my time here I have made some amazing friends that I can honestly say have made a lasting impression on my life and some who definitely made an impression. 

First off 
@[Yellow] Travis1421  (first of fuck you i had to go find your ph staff app cause i couldn't figure out why i couldn't ping you) My best friend. We honestly had a rough time the first 6 or 8 months of my knowing you and through out all the drama and crap and my complaining about life and venting and panic attacks I can honestly say you have helped me to be a better person and I am forever greatful for you and what you have done for me and the ways you have helped me in my life over the past 2 ish years

@"Near" (fuck you happy) Happy The shade lord I know we have had our rough spots like most friendships do and I am glad we could get through them you are truly a good friend and a great listener and have helped me smile in some of my rough times. (please dont start the shade war with link) Its taken some time but I can honestly say whole heartedly I can trust you with anything 

@Penguinslayer4 Omg where to begin. We are both a massive mess but at least we can be a mess together. The first time I met you was when you got on to ban someone and you yelled at me for using an illeagle spot on ph and you still yell at me to this day My lezzy lover and my friend lord have mercy on everyone when we are in vc together I love you to bits and also best listener when I need to have girl talk 

@Kale You are a big kid now ;)  You are a good kid and so mature and so much fun to be around and granted you cant be the trap queen anymore but you are still best trap on server (i still have to go through those vids and you know which ones im talking about) Honestly you were the swift kick in the ass i needed to apply for staff 

@Nicol Bolas   I will continue to abuse you on snap and dms. You are a good person and a good friend and thank you for putting up with my abuse of you...does it count as abuse if you enjoy it? also we need to finish playing the forest when I get my computer fixed. Love you dumbo

@MiniMe2001 You are an adorable goober and please show mercy when I try to stab you and give my at least a tiney chance to stab you pls  Heart Heart Heart

@Lt. Star Ik we are not on good terms and im sorry for my part in that whole thing but thank you for being a friend to me and spending time in call with me while I would do stupid stuff on minecraft I hope life is going well for you and I wish you the best 

@"Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart" Omg you piss me off so much but Im not going to lie its funny as fuck. You have a habbit of getting me killed/rdmed on bank every time I play with you on that map. From you timing answering that report so that I would get killed by the snipers to rezing me as my t buddy just to murder me on the spot and putting the body bomb on me the moment after. Good luck with school goober ;)
I will send you shoulder pics as payback one of these days when i remember

(okay its not letting me ping anymore for some reason so fuck the forums)

Daegan you are a good kid and a weirdo and dont worry you will find your way one of these days and thanks for helping me with some of the trolls and to keep a level head 

MilkManfromMars  No matter what anyone else said about you I knew you were a decent person and a cool guy Thanks for making me smile and for listening to my occasional rant and yes some day ill download seige or csgo and you will have to teach me how to play 
(totally not roddy the rat)

Futa Renamon  (i probably misspelled that) Futa in the short time i have known you Holy hell My mind is borken. We have had so much fun and you have listened to so much of my anxiety and my venting and you made that thing......twas the night before christmas.....probably one of the more strange things to happen to me because of you but I love you anyway also thanks for the egg salad 

JackXDDD Dude we need to play more toon town or teach me better league as i am ass. You are so much fun to be around and I will always stab you and thanks to listen to my drunken rant 

Andre bestest boi and favorite ph mod you have been such a good friend and have been so good to me and talked me through so much shit and thank you for listening to me and getting drunk with me and doing stupid shit with me you are bestest boi   Heart

There are many others I could mention and say something about and honestly i would but its getting late and im actually tired now and my anxiety is not as bad. 
I love you guys and thanks for the memories and I am sure there are many more to come

@Andre @daeganislegit @MilkManFromMars @Futa Renamon AHHHHHHHH It still wont let me ping jack frick
@J@CK XDDD
Idk, i don't even work here
Gay
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
woah I got mentioned O<O <3 u too Cake
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1 pinged milkman. ILY 2 <3
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
Love you cutie <3 I'll always be here for you! Thanks for helping me through so many anxiety attacks and heart breaks <3 I appreciate you
smh cake I have an @ sign in my name I though u knew me but seriously I enjoy playing with ya 2 I have been meaning to play more toontown so we will soon its been a blast getting to know you more! :D
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
^=^
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
q.q