Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special Round Suggestion
I'm not sure how this would work if there's max amount of players on the server but I thought about a "Frag only" special round where the only thing players can do is throw frags at each other. Just thought it would be pretty funny to see everyone jumping and running around trying to dodge grenades. It could be tweaked of course but just something that came to mind because I love almost all of the special rounds except for a few and this thread is open to ideas of more special rounds.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!
Sounds great, it would have to be holy grenades which would be cool. Plus bring back Ts vs Ds.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Anyone who has played with me knows that I hate special rounds. This is not an exception. This sounds absolutely terrible and like a huge mess. No offense to you Milk D00d, but no is my only opinion.
(01-08-2018, 10:23 PM)Milk Man "Santas Bitch Wrote: I'm not sure how this would work if there's max amount of players on the server but I thought about a "Frag only" special round where the only thing players can do is throw frags at each other. Just thought it would be pretty funny to see everyone jumping and running around trying to dodge grenades. It could be tweaked of course but just something that came to mind because I love almost all of the special rounds except for a few and this thread is open to ideas of more special rounds
Inb4 jihad only round. No seriously though, what kind of grenades would they use? There's no grenade that is just straight up explosive. Only thing closest is the incind or the holy hand grenade, which both leave fire.
epic guy come on, i havent been in a special round in forever they hardly happen, i do agree with how a few of them do suck though.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
The vast majority of them are broken pieces of crap. Some of them don't even work properly. It's just a waste in my opinion. I guess I'm open to doing this one once, but after that it'll just get old. You throw grenade, you blow up, other people blow up. Yay.
(01-08-2018, 10:38 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: Anyone who has played with me knows that I hate special rounds. This is not an exception. This sounds absolutely terrible and like a huge mess. No offense to you Milk D00d, but no is my only opinion.

I can see that, none taken. I honestly think it would be great but thank you bud

(01-08-2018, 10:48 PM)AmazingCrimsonDragon Wrote:
(01-08-2018, 10:23 PM)Milk Man "Santas Bitch Wrote: I'm not sure how this would work if there's max amount of players on the server but I thought about a "Frag only" special round where the only thing players can do is throw frags at each other. Just thought it would be pretty funny to see everyone jumping and running around trying to dodge grenades. It could be tweaked of course but just something that came to mind because I love almost all of the special rounds except for a few and this thread is open to ideas of more special rounds
Inb4 jihad only round. No seriously though, what kind of grenades would they use? There's no grenade that is just straight up explosive. Only thing closest is the incind or the holy hand grenade, which both leave fire.

I'm like 99% sure there is a frag grenade because I'm pretty sure I've seen it on other servers before coming to Dink. If it's not on the server it would just have to be added.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!