Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spectator DM (Deathmatch) / Ghost DM
I wondered if there was any way you guys could implement a spectator DM mode to give something for everyone to do whilst spectating, because right now, once you're dead it's a waiting game since the server is dense and popular most of the day. Just a thought, but would really make things less boring whilst dead and also let you practice aim a little. I'm aware that this addons is on the Steam workshop for free also here:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=404599106

Thanks.
We already had that and in was bad because it was affecting in game stuff.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-16-2018, 12:45 AM)Traitor Wrote: We already had that and in was bad because it was affecting in game stuff.

to elaborate upon this, T and RDM turrets would end up targeting players who were in the deathmatch, along with a few other complications
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Weren't there also issues of it causing a bunch of lag as well?
Yeah it was laggy and bodies of players in dm also appeared out of thin air for living players and disappeared
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
We had it and it was amazing. As with everything good in the world, it was abused and we removed it.
Instead we need the Cinema cam for last kill we had a few weeks ago. Sure it made shotgun kills show a bullet shot, but we'd get to see the win more clearly and amazingly
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(07-17-2018, 05:07 PM)Guru Drak Wrote: Instead we need the Cinema cam for last kill we had a few weeks ago.  Sure it made shotgun kills show a bullet shot, but we'd get to see the win more clearly and amazingly

I don't know if it's different to what you mentioned, but I'm playing on another server right now and they have this cool thing at the end of the round where it shows the bullet fired from the last kill of the round in slow motion and it piercing the enemy player and it shows like the skeleton and bullet impacts and stuff, it's awesome.
That is the same thing. I would want to see it happen with a slam eventually. Last I saw it, either a pistol or shotgun was used for last kills.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Spec DM is pretty dumb, there was only one case on another server where it was good and it was custom made by the owner himself. Whatever garbage most servers have suck and affect the actual game too much.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^