Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spongegar
Offender's Name: Spongegar

Offender's SteamID: [b][color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]STEAM_0:0:182253287[/b][/color]

Potential Witnesses: Tronald, UltraFish, Mosh Bit, ScrapsReady, OrtheroGaming, Volf Voss, Mommy_Imperial, (basically all lower staff, donors, and server regulars have witnessed this in some form)

Reason to Ban: Harassing players

Proof: 

[Image: D_cMvl0kSaGx5ZhOl-ArTI6R2uoB-BihK_PZMkt8...hOnLkMGXoU][Image: JcXWFT-heqWuc7jLGm9AkfWPRs8obk27Pnd7yvC_...w3YwgYgzlC][Image: yRY8Ysh7qICKM2yNyW8s92EPS02V9DaY-pO8RP_9...puO31loPw_][Image: 6nty1Xdtj97IyMdKs7kqK_zTKDOE5L0sFJsYlbnW...HKJ7kUHydD][Image: pTSRBvLXr9UaDlzAwK6vbEQFx6vlf3W_7qsWR_AP...IxK2HD-B2J][Image: YJuoVK_nJGRXEw6OqThOzE2oKp_LSGDvS7PuGGzt...-KBsDpYsMN]
[Image: pauy9MDRFKoAff-bjaQtB4BWSPdK9zhSmFRzCywK...LwebA5FXUc][Image: j2An5dMyixKJYmNWxuWdVGSbbFXRNXffoD_QC4kR...Z_2-hlYkNO][Image: gEVB61_W5FVPKFOCsEdGprNNnCnEZWC3t9SQxI1c...Fxq7gje8ag][Image: HH49QSMd3tJ9EP-G3Dk2jkpQxp5pOBW1F6-gfr-T...CPkb8ABuCZ]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROXaPeYE...e=youtu.be

Other: He has received enough warnings from staff about this, i understand he is very young but that is no excuse to ignore warnings from staff. I've also noticed that he will often leave right after I tell him to stop as if he thinks it means stop for now but its okay to do it later.
Timestamp on video is 4:00. 
Personally he def deserves a ban for this, as for length I'm leaving it up to the admins.
At max, since he has been warned so many times, is a temp ban. The evidence you have presented shows that he asks a player for something and if they cannot, he stops asking them. (Timestamps for the trade requests he sent you would help with this). Asking for a trade in chat isn't against the rules, spamming it is, which right now isn't fully shown. If you had evidence of him repeatedly asking the same person over and over again in a short time period and refusing to stop, then we have something to go on (Timestamps for the trade requests he sent you would help with this). Your photos show that he did ask for a trade request 4 times, it does not have the times when they were asked and/or your refusal or warnings of having him stop. As of right now, it's more periodic which is annoying but not against the rules. I support a temp ban to show him that we mean business but an all out ban might be overstepping it. (I know I'm being a softie, I can't help that).
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Indeed Spongegar constantly ask for players "Do you have Harley Quinn / Do you have the Big Dew?" repeatly. Repetive as it can get. He has ben warned mutiple of times (as Fish said), then proceed to 'ignore' the rules as Fish told him and other high staff members. Just give him a ban to teach him some leasson to not harassing players. We don't want newer players thinking this is an okay behavior. It's annoying towards other players and repeitive. For now on, if he continues to act the way he is now; the ban should expand (depending on the admin's point of view).
This isn't harassing a player, he isn't saying anything derogatory to the player. However this is most definitely chat spam, especially if you warned them already abiut it.