Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring Mine + RCXD Removal Your Favorite Two Items!
yes to manhacks.
remove the RC, look into spring if you want, i couldn't care less
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
RCXD is a beautiful addon. And 100% sure it can open any door, including traitor room doors. It has limited uses but is a fun thing to drive around with it's only limit being stairs up.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Spring mine is funny as hell though >:(
Spring mine doesnt work most of the time sadly, last time I remember fucking with one I saw, all that happened was me jumping up 2 feet into the air then instantly getting struck by someone's mach 4 barrel.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
I don't think we should start removing stuff just because they have a low buy rate. Otherwise we would have to remove half the shop such as shurikens/briefcase/binoculars/radio/UMP/CANNIBALISM/DEFUSER etc.
even chickens and shield gun aren't used often.

I'm all for adding more stuff in but there is no need to limit our already very limited options.
if i wanna mess around and try and kill some guests with a spring trap on rooftops its nice to have that option.
if you don't like specific items don't buy them, go buy bold booze and armour so you can pop off and kill the whole server but don't take away fun items because they aren't used as much as an AWP.

You already took away my harpoon what else do you want!

I am cactus.
and i like spring traps.
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
(04-04-2020, 09:57 PM)Cactus Wrote: I don't think we should start removing stuff just because they have a low buy rate. Otherwise we would have to remove half the shop such as shurikens/briefcase/binoculars/radio/UMP/CANNIBALISM/DEFUSER etc.
even chickens and shield gun aren't used often.

I'm all for adding more stuff in but there is no need to limit our already very limited options.
if i wanna mess around and try and kill some guests with a spring trap on rooftops its nice to have that option.
if you don't like specific items don't buy them, go buy bold booze and armour so you can pop off and kill the whole server but don't take away fun items because they aren't used as much as an AWP.

You already took away my harpoon what else do you want!

I am cactus.
and i like spring traps.
If spring mines were reliable, and/or did damage on launch to increase their usage on indoor maps, then maybe people would buy them.

Why keep the broken shit?

I would love it if the sproing mines worked, and would guaranteed use them.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]