Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Squishy
(01-24-2018, 04:05 PM)Dakota Wrote: that's not the case, he was tab'd out of the game. Also with everyone including quite a few regular players on the server says it's you causing things its really hard to believe your side of the story also there was a admin on @Obi Juan Canblowme  but yet you only shitposted on squishy why??
squishy is the only person who ever adds slays or gags and hasnt done anything since for me

andseeing how squishy just made a mokery of me infront of everyone for no reason ??

andseeing how squishy just made a mokery of me infront of everyone for no reason ??
i think we need to chillout a bit, this is 2 reports in less than 24 hours that are not conductive nor show any thing worthy of ban/demotion.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
TF? Dude every time I'm on with you a have gag you at least once for being the most toxic person in the room. I've heard you string obscenities longer than the post when you're unhappy about something. But you want to complain if someone says the first thing about you? Respect is earned my dude, you get what you dish out

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
So.... While I was on, you decided to start whining about the forums, when Nuggies called you out on it, you got butthurt about it. You decided to then target Squishy for some reason instead of trying to talk to me, an Admin. I tried to start a discussion with you, but instead you continued to push your bullshit on Squishy. I can only hope you decide to change, but if not please find another server that is more to your liking
[Image: JU8CD1n.png]
[Image: 73MD1Yf.gif]
Now to actually reply. 1. I was not tabbed in when this happened. 2 If this was said I'm sure OBI should have gagged the user who said for you to kill yourself. 3. I have no problem with your "comedy" bits other users do/ have told me that you were making them feek awkward. To add on to that Theres no such thing a as "No proof so its not real" when I would like to keep the privacy of the people who are complaining about you. 4. Not only that you have mic spammed/ "trolled" / Gone over the top with your conversations which should NOT be talked about on the server to begin with. (I am going on very few hours of sleep so my response may not be as good as it could be.)
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
I think the take-home from this is that in the future if you have an issue, quietly speak to a staff member PRIVATELY over the matter first. Don't blow it out of proportion, don't attack your attacker, just be smart about it. I think you've gotten enough flack so I'm trying to give you a neutral comment but the bottom line is you need to deal with things more appropriately.

edit: we're a smart community, don't try to kid us on anything or attempt to pull a fast one.
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: pqb6IoJ.png]

"None of your business, Odd Fellow."
- Scoovie

Fellow donors - feel free to use any of my queues
https://scareshot.weebly.com
Yesterday may have been a back and forth between us Robinson, and I have no issue claiming my part of the blame for things getting escalated then...2 hours ago when you first joined the server with @Obi Juan Canblowme @"Squishy" and Lycan on, only to drone and whine and bitch and use the word "Odd Fellow" yet AGAIN in reference to me as SOON as you joined the server? Thats not hyperbole friend, it was under what....20 seconds? As soon as you saw my presence on the server you just went red and starting going off about how shit the server was and how much you hated me and the staff. @"Soup" was so very kind in her posts from yesterdays thread explaining to you exactly what occurred and why, including copies and links to the rules of the server relevant to your complaints. Yet you have systematically read post after post and just rambled on about how things aren't fair and everyone is out to get you. Nobody likes a whiner who can "dish it but cant take it". And a victim complex wont get you far in this server filled with assholes. I implore you Robinson, take some time to evaluate your interactions with people on the server and your ability to take criticism and honesty. Maybe then things wont get so out of hand that I suggest you take your own life. Thank you
Format
Use the format below when reporting staff. Fill all fields to the best of your ability.

Offender's Name:

Offender's SteamID:

Offender's Rank:

What They Did:

When They Did It:

Potential Witnesses:

Proof:

Other:
[Image: hsk.gif]
Cant tell if this is a joke, bait, or if he is just acting like an overdramatic child crying over someone calling him a dummy head. I get told to kill myself so many times that even if it wasnt a joke I would be totally numb to it. If it really offends you THAT bad, contact an admin with @. Or simply turn off your computer. Don't shitpost, you couldve atleast put the effort in to follow the format for god sakes.
I think it's time to lock this thread before anyy more unnecessary drama comes from it. Nothing bad happened here so nothing should come from it.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions