Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Squishy
(01-24-2018, 04:41 PM)Squishy Wrote: Now to actually reply. 1. I was not tabbed in when this happened. 2 If this was said I'm sure OBI should have gagged the user who said for you to kill yourself. 3. I have no problem with your "comedy" bits other users do/ have told me that you were making them feek awkward. To add on to that Theres no such thing a as "No proof so its not real" when I would like to keep the privacy of the people who are complaining about you. 4. Not only that you have mic spammed/ "trolled" / Gone over the top with your conversations which should NOT be talked about on the server to begin with. (I am going on very few hours of sleep so my response may not be as good as it could be.)

i called u out on it squishy and texted u with @ u never did a thing

(01-24-2018, 04:46 PM)Nuggies Wrote: Yesterday may have been a back and forth between us Robinson, and I have no issue claiming my part of the blame for things getting escalated then...2 hours ago when you first joined the server with @Obi Juan Canblowme  @"Squishy"  and Lycan on, only to drone and whine and bitch and use the word "Odd Fellow" yet AGAIN in reference to me as SOON as you joined the server? Thats not hyperbole friend, it was under what....20 seconds? As soon as you saw my presence on the server you just went red and starting going off about how shit the server was and how much you hated me and the staff. @"Soup"  was so very kind in her posts from yesterdays thread explaining to you exactly what occurred and why, including copies and links to the rules of the server relevant to your complaints. Yet you have systematically read post after post and just rambled on about how things aren't fair and everyone is out to get you. Nobody likes a whiner who can "dish it but cant take it". And a victim complex wont get you far in this server filled with assholes. I implore you Robinson, take some time to evaluate your interactions with people on the server and your ability to take criticism and honesty. Maybe then things wont get so out of hand that I suggest you take your own life. Thank you

never used the word "Odd Fellow" i dont use that word i say " cock bleacher" ??? get ur shit right
(01-24-2018, 07:38 PM)TheRobisonWay Wrote: never used the word "Odd Fellow" i dont use that word i say " cock bleacher" ??? get ur shit right

oh well that makes it ok
[Image: 084.png]
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(01-24-2018, 07:38 PM)TheRobisonWay Wrote:
(01-24-2018, 04:41 PM)Squishy Wrote: Now to actually reply. 1. I was not tabbed in when this happened. 2 If this was said I'm sure OBI should have gagged the user who said for you to kill yourself. 3. I have no problem with your "comedy" bits other users do/ have told me that you were making them feek awkward. To add on to that Theres no such thing a as "No proof so its not real" when I would like to keep the privacy of the people who are complaining about you. 4. Not only that you have mic spammed/ "trolled" / Gone over the top with your conversations which should NOT be talked about on the server to begin with. (I am going on very few hours of sleep so my response may not be as good as it could be.)

i called u out on it squishy and texted u with @ u never did a thing

(01-24-2018, 04:46 PM)Nuggies Wrote: Yesterday may have been a back and forth between us Robinson, and I have no issue claiming my part of the blame for things getting escalated then...2 hours ago when you first joined the server with @Obi Juan Canblowme  @"Squishy"  and Lycan on, only to drone and whine and bitch and use the word "Odd Fellow" yet AGAIN in reference to me as SOON as you joined the server? Thats not hyperbole friend, it was under what....20 seconds? As soon as you saw my presence on the server you just went red and starting going off about how shit the server was and how much you hated me and the staff. @"Soup"  was so very kind in her posts from yesterdays thread explaining to you exactly what occurred and why, including copies and links to the rules of the server relevant to your complaints. Yet you have systematically read post after post and just rambled on about how things aren't fair and everyone is out to get you. Nobody likes a whiner who can "dish it but cant take it". And a victim complex wont get you far in this server filled with assholes. I implore you Robinson, take some time to evaluate your interactions with people on the server and your ability to take criticism and honesty. Maybe then things wont get so out of hand that I suggest you take your own life. Thank you

never used the word "Odd Fellow" i dont use that word i say " cock bleacher" ??? get ur shit right
I'm genuinely starting starting to feel sorry for being vitriolic towards you Robinson. The more you type the more apparent it is that you are on the spectrum, and I should approach this with a completely different attitude. Firstly I'd like to apologize for my rude behavior. Second I'd like to ask if you have a guardian responsible for you that we could possibly speak with? I'm sure we can get this sorted out like adults with their assistance. We have a habit on the server of typing above a fifth grade level as well as using words with more then two syllables. I should have realized sooner what was causing such confusion.
Can someone lock this?
(01-25-2018, 07:45 AM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: Can someone lock this?

ye
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]