Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application
Ingame Name: 爪ㄖ尺ㄒㄚ爪ㄖ尺ㄒㄚ

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:189065738

Time Played: about 40 hours

When First Joined: 12-30-2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): almost all the time bescides when im at school or working

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Member

What can you do to help the community: i would love to help with what ever glitches wether its with player models to map glitches and i  wouldn't mind helping make sure everyone is following the rules 

Why you want to help the community: Because I really like this server, and to make the server better for others 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Never been banned

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No this is my first time

How did you find us?: i like playing on deathrun servers and i like The Fairly OddParents

Other: I would really appreciate getting trusted but if not thats okie 
hes put in the time and has dedication to the server, hes fun to play with and all around is a good candidate for staff, only problem tbh is forum time prior to application but that will improve with the addition of a staff role per usual
=1

@"Kenny" @Cype
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
You don't meet the qualification for server time. You need 10 more hours to become staff.
former admin2
(01-12-2018, 09:40 PM)Deadpool Wrote: You don't meet the qualification for server time. You need 10 more hours to become staff.

okay thank you for telling me ill work on getting to 50 hours
look he may not have the correct amount of time, but the perrson with the most time has just over 60 hours, we can use all the help we can get around here, even if he doesn't meet the requirements fully i still think he should become staff.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(01-12-2018, 10:17 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: look he may not have the correct amount of time, but the perrson with the most time has just over 60 hours, we can use all the help we can get around here, even if he doesn't meet the requirements fully i still think he should become staff.
He only needs 10 hours. After that, I'm sure he'll get it, but he needs the minimum requirements.
former admin2