Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application
Ingame Name: 爪ㄖ尺ㄒㄚ爪ㄖ尺ㄒㄚ

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:189065738

Time Played: about 56 hours

When First Joined: 12-30-2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): almost all the time bescides when im at school or working

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community: i would love to help with what ever glitches wether its with player models to map glitches and i  wouldn't mind helping make sure everyone is following the rules 

Why you want to help the community: Because I really like this server, and to make the server better for others 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Never been banned

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No this is my first time

How did you find us?: i like playing on deathrun servers and i like The Fairly OddParents

Other: I would really appreciate getting trusted but if not thats okie 
Your last app was exactly a week ago, usually its recommended a month minimum between apps
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
Just give the guy trusted. If he's applying twice for DR he must really want it. Just try to be more active on the forums and the discord. +1
(01-19-2018, 07:32 PM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: Just give the guy trusted. If he's applying twice for DR he must really want it. Just try to be more active on the forums and the discord. +1

yes sir or ma'am thanks for your time
I'm not going to give this a -1 or +1 but I will say this, you just made a staff app and didn't wait a month like you're supposed/recommended to. Also I have never seen you on the forums or Discord before. But DR is not huge and I'm sure they could use more staff. If he's that dedicated I say let him wait this month and give him time to be more active in the community.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!
yes hes not active in the community, yes he applied a week ago, but we need the staff and he is on very often. i have school and i assume cype does too, this means almost no activity from any staff for most of the week. the standards are going to be lower on DR of course.
@Cype
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(01-19-2018, 08:37 PM)Milk Man Wrote: I'm not going to give this a -1 or +1 but I will say this, you just made a staff app and didn't wait a month like you're supposed/recommended to. Also I have never seen you on the forums or Discord before. But DR is not huge and I'm sure they could use more staff. If he's that dedicated I say let him wait this month and give him time to be more active in the community.

ok ill join the discord and do what ever i can do in the forums.
Actually, I looked at the thread, we didn't tell him a month AND the thread is still unlocked. Way I see it, the original application is still pending and he now has the hours. Technically

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
hi, you have the hours and i asked a couple of staff their opinion of you, since i havent had the chance to see you myself. I heard a lot of good things, but i was told you don't have a community presence, just a server one.
I'll give you Trusted, if you work on that. From everything i'd heard, i love to have you on staff i just want to make sure you'll stay with us in the longer term.

I'd love to see more input from others in this thread!

+0