Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Staff Application
Ingame Name: Courtana

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99720447

Time Played: 234 hours 

When First Joined: May 11, 2016 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Usually at night, pretty late as well approx. 5pm - 3 am, Eastern Time Zone

Sponsor(s): TheDerpGamer

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Master (should be regular but hours got reset) 

What can you do to help the community: I think I can help the community because I'm on TTT a lot and I know there is always a need for staff so I want to help out with that. Hoping I can be another mod on the server so there's more and less of a need for them. 

Why you want to help the community: This server is the bomb and I hate seeing RDMers and Micspammers ruining this awesome place to play TTT. Made a lot of friends on this server and want to help make it better. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No 

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No 

How did you find us?: I started playing on the server a few years ago and really enjoyed it, so I pretty much only play on this server 

Other: nah, im good. thanks for considering me  :)
This is you steam id btw: STEAM_0:1:99720447
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-17-2018, 02:24 AM)Traitor Wrote: This is you steam id btw: STEAM_0:1:99720447

Lol thanks, I thought it said steam username for some reason
+0 from me because from what I can see on game tracker you have been extremely active for the past 12 or so days but before that it was patchy but from what I have played with you over that time you seem like you really wanna help the server and are very friendly with players and staff. Plus has very decent knowlage of the rules.
This needs to be moved out of the archieves btw whoever can.

I enjoy courtana being around, she is a well know player in server and super friendly. Only thing, you are missing the "involved in community" checkbox - forums/discord are the way to go. Once that's there you'll be on your way

Edit- I checked GT, she is missing half the month. I don't think right now is the time to apply, but given a month you'll have the activity needed on forums and server

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-17-2018, 02:41 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: This needs to be moved out of the archieves btw whoever can.

I enjoy courtana being around, she is a well know player in server and super friendly. Only thing, you are missing the "involved in community" checkbox - forums/discord are the way to go. Once that's there you'll be on your way

Done
(06-17-2018, 02:41 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: This needs to be moved out of the archieves btw whoever can.

I am on the discord, Ace and Prince Nicky can confirm that, just never used the forums before but will be much more active on here now XD
Courtana is a very helpful person when there is little to no staff on. Last night there were a few trolls on and she told me about what had happened in the rounds before I had joined. She does not troll or harass people and very positive personality. I think she would be a great addition to our staff team.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(06-17-2018, 02:33 AM)Traitor Wrote: +0 from me because from what I can see on game tracker you have been extremely active for the past 12 or so days but before that it was patchy but from what I have played with you over that time you seem like you really wanna help the server and are very friendly with players and staff. Plus has very decent knowlage of the rules.

The dude is going for trusted not tmod or mod. Cut him some slack.
(06-17-2018, 09:36 AM)Zephyr Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 02:33 AM)Traitor Wrote: +0 from me because from what I can see on game tracker you have been extremely active for the past 12 or so days but before that it was patchy but from what I have played with you over that time you seem like you really wanna help the server and are very friendly with players and staff. Plus has very decent knowlage of the rules.

The dude is going for trusted not tmod or mod. Cut him some slack.

Activity should be considered when applying for ANY staff role and not just tmod and above. Why give someone power if they won't do what's expected of them upon receiving it?