Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Staff Application
Ingame Name: §5Saphira,§6Saphira, §7Saphira, §8Saphira, §9Saphira

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:428685675

Time Played: 75 hours 54 mins

When First Joined: November 10, 2017

Availability: after 4 pm on weekdays, and after 10 am on weekends.

Rank Desired:Trusted.

Current Rank: Master/Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I would spend my time on the overflow server making sure that everyone is following the rules.

Why do you want to help the community?: I want everyone to be able to experience the server without people saying obscene things or being annoying.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):no

How did you find us?: I ended up playing on it one day, and really liked it.
Other: I am normally always on the overflow server and just want to do my part to help out d it in here as well.dd it in here as well.
-1 to start with no intro post, none of your other names are popping up on either game tracker so the only time I'm seeing is around 13 days active in the last 30 days, and I don't know you. I recommend hopping onto the main server so the others in the community can meet you, putting in some more consistent time, and making an introduction post.

*Edit I Forgot to put these in*
Main server time GT 
https://imgur.com/sLwoIU5
Over flow server here 
https://imgur.com/Ioi1RnK
[Image: J6yUs0g]
You're missing several things.
-Forums introduction
-Forum activity
-Discord activity
-More playtime on main server
While overflow is one of our servers, main is the one we hop to first. You should play there some to get to know all the staff.
I know you'd do a pretty good job as you've helped me catch ghosting and hacking several times now. You're a sweet person that draws people in, and it's something we need. That being said, do your best to meet the requirements and I'll happily +1 you next time.

Its quite obvious and others has stated. Your lack of communication via forums, Discord (highly recommended), lacking of in-game time (which I also recommended adding up more time), etc. I'd seen you before in the server, however, I've haven't seen you do anything whatsoever, including an alternative Prop Hunt server. This is an importance of becoming staff (Trusted), I (we) needed to know if you're capable to handle situations. Additionally, I nearly know you, hence, you're another stranger who wanted to obtain the Trusted rank.

For you not being a complete stranger, you must create a introduction thread via forums. As I stated before, I cannot trust an individual who has lack of activity in either Discord, forums, in-game, or all above and not knowing about themselves.

For now on, I recommend increasing your time in these platforms (Discord, Prop Hunt community forum) to be aware what's going on outside the server. Has stated before, create a introduction thread, and increase your in-game time to increase recognition.
This is so so so so hard for me to say, I love you so much, you are one of my favorite players. But I cannot at this time give you a +0 or a +1, you've got the time on server, you've got the time in the discord server even though you're quiet and usually ping for On-Call. You're sweet and other players love you to death. You know the rules and you help other players when needed.

Don't let this discourage you from continuing to play here, you're missing a few requirements though that hinder this application. You need to have at least an introduction on the forums, you need to have a month on the discord and/or the forums as well as being active in both. Even replying to a simple introduction of another community member or making a ban request when staff isn't available. And don't be afraid to talk in the discord, we don't bite, or at least the majority of us don't. Check out main and get a bit more of time there and continue overflow, we always need those familiar with overflow and main. We just need the player base familiar with you. Another issue is you just joined the forums today, you don't know how to navigate them and you need time to learn each part of the forums and such. You also need some more consistency under your belt, even 30 minutes a day at most is good enough. It doesn't have to be a few hours each day, keep updated on the rules, and the staff along with the player base. Have fun as well. 

If all this does happen (I am really hoping it does) I will happily +1 you on your next application. But it pains me to say it this time as it is going to have to be a -1.

Requirements Needed: 
- At least an introduction
-1 month in the community
Suggestions:
-Consistency of server time (main preferably and some overflow)
-Activeness in forums and discord

I do wish you luck though ^-^ see you on PH soon
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
-1 Dont know u that well... but I Recently played with you in the overflow and u had told me u had just come back from a trip or something ( To many people using their mics) And couldn't hear it to well. You seem like a nice player I would like to see How u handle things If no staff are on and its only left to u and other donors like us. Also would be awesome to see a Introduction from you so we can get a better picture of yourself.

I see a lot in you. And I hope to see you grow more and more and Maybe we can learn things from each other while we play ^_^  

Best of luck mate ^_^ Great to see u back
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Everyone has basically said everything that needed to be said. You need to have a introduction thread and to play more on the main server to get to know the other staff members and other players and also what staffing looks like since that is where everyone mainly plays on. You also need some forum activity and be active in the discord so other players from TTT, DR, etc. know who you are and can get to know you. Its a -1 for me
[Image: giphy.gif]
Follow these guidelines when applying for staff in the future https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...E-APPLYING

To be considered for trusted you must meet the minimum requirements at least and as of right now, you do not. -1 from me this time best of luck in the future.

P.S. am a fan of the dragon.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
You don't meet the minimum requirements. 
 I'd reccomend getting more time on main server and be more involved with forums. Meaning, submitting ban request and familiarize yourself with forums as  I already know you need help navigating forums. I know you need training on how to find players steam id and I suggest acquiring a good program for recording. 

Simply put, you're not ready yet. Take the input and suggestions everyones given you and grow from it then you'll be ready to be Trusted.
-1 you haven't met the minimum requirements to apply for staff.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]