Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Staff Application
From what I've seen other people say, you seem to be a really good person, but I don't think I've played with you yet. As long as you play on the server consistently and work on the requirements like make an intro and talk on the discord more, I can easily see you getting trusted next app. -1 for now though.
§5Saphira 6.82 hours
§6Saphira = No time Recorded
§7Saphira = No time Recorded
§8Saphira = No time Recorded
§9Saphira = No time Recorded
Saphira 0.52 hours last used from nov 9, 2017 to jul 24, 2018
MistyDragon 2.35 hours last used froom jul 17, 2018 to jul 24, 2018

All does not add up to 75 hours, at most, it's minimum of 10 hours.
Basically, it looks like you just recently came back and expect to apply immediately. That's not how it works around here nor in real life. You don't expect to get the job immediately after a long hiatus. When you copied the application form from here. Make sure you actually finished the requirements:
  • 60 hours play time on server
  • 1 month in the community
  • introduction thread
  • active membership in discord
  • Forum activity
You skipped all those requirements, yes you did join the server years ago but that was only for less than an hour and you vanished. Then you came back for only a short time, and vanished again. Then you came back not that long ago.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.