Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Member of the Month
Not custome playermodels plz but this would be pretty cool
Not a fan of the idea. It depends how well known this "of the month" shpeel is, amongst other things.

Judging whose doing the best job for the server isn't a simple thing to assess....I fear this will have some arbitrary judging process over time. Another issue is some people may accuse others of favouritism or bias towards others......bias MUST be a limited factor in the judging factor, or else the system is flawed.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
E
(02-18-2018, 04:53 PM)[Lime]Lime[black]Wire Wrote: this would be cool and maybe make it so it would show while loading in on any dink servers :)

Just get one of those cheesy “employee of the month” image frames and stick pics of staff from the “faces of dinklebergs gmod” thread to use as the loading screen XD

Pic related to thread:
[Image: c51685849c8070f5d9db1f941961172f.jpg]

(02-17-2018, 08:48 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Something I often did on the old Enjin forums was offer sub-par suggestions for the server. So I'll go ahead and continue that here. 

People love to be commended for hard work and get the recognition they deserve. So I propose something that would allow the higher staff members to do this in an official way. This could work for every server in our community and the higher staff members would select one staff member with particularly good work for the month and recognize them on the forums somewhere. Perhaps an official list is created somewhere. They get their name on the board and can feel good about that for the rest of their life. Also, perhaps they get a little bonus in game, maybe a special player model, hat, or a bunch of points. Just something to recognize their hard work.

Ooh, I had a spicier idea: create a poll thread for members to vote on staff members! That way feedback is visible AND other staff can see how they are viewed by the community! (That way people who didn’t get the pick also see how people appreciate them!)
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

I forgot I submitted this thread. This actually is a useful Necro by Mr. Lee. Thanks for that. Now that I'm actually an upper rank on a server, I think I can implement this on PH. And yes, I think the idea of a poll is good. It makes it a little more fair than me just straight up picking someone.

I intend to do this now, at least on the PH server. :)
(05-08-2018, 08:32 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: I forgot I submitted this thread. This actually is a useful Necro by Mr. Lee. Thanks for that. Now that I'm actually an upper rank on a server, I think I can implement this on PH. And yes, I think the idea of a poll is good. It makes it a little more fair than me just straight up picking someone.

I intend to do this now, at least on the PH server. :)

I really like this idea and I believe it will make the staff as a whole feel better about themselves!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Oh, this was a necro? In that case the dates are still too small to tell when what date is when. I thought the last post was the eighteenth of last month.
[Image: b_560x95.png]