Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Schedule?
Hey I've noticed a few things with the way staff handle things. I would suggest we have a better way of communication, and maybe a mock schedule for shifts, so we attempt having someone on the server at times. Most staff come and go as they please at various times, but maybe we should try and organize it a little better.
I've had a few users message me when staff was not on, and I was not aware that there wasn't staff on 
and people were breaking rules.
Heart
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
+1 a schedule would be nice but different times zones and school ridicule us mostly to the same times and when we do get free time its spent on the server.. I do agree we need more on but we simply cant just make it happen everyone has a time set to get off and a time set before they can get on during the week.. I pull 15-18 hours on weekends sometimes and its rough so I understand why some come and go.. But those people should be a bit more active it would be better to see the few staff we do have more active. Everyone cant just limit themselves to the server though because if they did in their free time they would only be doing their job as staf eventually that will drain them so they wont want to be here. We need more staff truly. But +1 to the simple idea.. Maybe be a bit more open on our availability to each other. Also I think all staff should be connected in some way friends on steam at the least so if one is getting off the can message another to get on.
I feel like this would pressure people way too much, And without real leverage for people to follow the schedule, it wouldn't work out.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
I agree with Russ, this system would eventually turn into chaos, with people not listening about the "time" they should be on. People may not be available whatever time you choose. No matter what, staff can't be on at all times because they have a life to attend out of the server. Overall I just don't think it would work out. 
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
I don't play prophunt, but I can already tell you that this won't work out that well. People have lives and plans outside of this game and this is just turning it into a job. You should have enough staff around to cover the entire ground during the most active times of the day, and encourage players to post reports on other players who break the rules during unusual hours of the day. The playerbase is the backup of the staff in certain cases where none are available.

or you could just get rid of prophunt completely. (^: