Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff abuse report on the Admins
(01-28-2020, 01:09 AM)J@CK XDDD Wrote:
(01-28-2020, 01:03 AM)Gabe Wrote:
(01-28-2020, 12:59 AM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: Alright so the biggest question I have since apparently no one did WHO THE FUCK VOTED???? all of u saying u didnt so what the fuck happen with his app

Not trying to sound rude here, but I did say to read the whole thing and not cherrypick. Here and Here.

uhhhhh what does that even mean? im still confused just wanna now who voted u gotta explain what that means cause I have no clue

We basically came to a consensus in principle, but yes as Hani said, she came out as invalid to vote but did agree with the assessment as a whole
(01-28-2020, 01:14 AM)Gabe Wrote:
(01-28-2020, 01:09 AM)J@CK XDDD Wrote:
(01-28-2020, 01:03 AM)Gabe Wrote:
(01-28-2020, 12:59 AM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: Alright so the biggest question I have since apparently no one did WHO THE FUCK VOTED???? all of u saying u didnt so what the fuck happen with his app

Not trying to sound rude here, but I did say to read the whole thing and not cherrypick. Here and Here.

uhhhhh what does that even mean? im still confused just wanna now who voted u gotta explain what that means cause I have no clue

We basically came to a consensus in principle, but yes as Hani said, she came out as invalid to vote but did agree with the assessment as a whole
alright thanks for the clarification
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
Large post incoming I apologize in advance but please understand I had to break down a lot to get my point across.

So in our conversation that lasted roughly seven hours yesterday, are you going to share anything that I brought up in regards to my activity or involvement in the community lately or anything relevant to the conversation? Let's start at the beginning.  You were upset that your app was denied and talked of resigning.  You talked about how you're only instances lately were what happened with Brown and Mini.  I explained to you that the major concern was you misused commands AFTER being warned by an admin to stop.  We discussed committee member activity.  I explained to you my situation, involving both irl things (work, being sick, etc) and handling the task of getting discord moderation to par (which I've spent many hours the past couple of weeks working on but no one sees that because it's all behind the scenes).  I also explained that time isn't right because I've seen it where GT doesn't record someone in spectator (which I've spent the past several times on recording hackers/dealing with ban evasions).  As I also explained to you, when I was asked if I wanted admin by Dink, we discussed my playtime and he said he was fine with that because of my involvement on the discord and forums as well (might I note here that if you want to rank up in staff, having activity on there as well is important and something that's considered too so you could say I'm active in both of those matters). YOU PROCEEDED TO AGREE WITH ME THAT I HAD A VOTE ON YOUR APPLICATION BASED ON THIS (something you forgot to mention btw).  We looped back around and I ended up explaining again that your major issue was the power misuse and that it was a matter of giving it time for you to show us that if you were given the additional responsibilities of tmod (i.e. being able to karma ban/csay/etc), you wouldn't misuse them causing more damage than good.  We discussed your "joke kick" of mini as you called it, which by looking at the screenshots of the situation, it wasn't taken as a joke by the person you kicked nor the players on at the time (in fact one of the players told you that you needed to cut it out with the "joke" kicking.  You asked about people voting on your app again and I explained that they gave opinions not votes.  I explained to you as well how voting works where the community can comment on apps and if something seems off (i.e. we think you're a fit for promotion but people bring up issues, we have something to investigate and vice versa where we are aware of things that people bring to us but the community isn't aware of those which factors into the decision as well).  You proceeded to make assumptions about people dming me about your behavior on server which I told you several times no one dm’d, but it concerned me that you continued on with that as if you were hiding something that you didn’t want us to know.  At that point we looped around again, I laid out a summary of our entire conversation and ended it there.

Now let’s discuss the “abuse thread” you’ve made.  You’ve accused three admins of abusing their position because your application was denied with community support.  You were told that they voiced their concerns/opinions but not votes.  You agreed with me that I had a vote in your application.  My playtime has been climbing again as I’ve been getting better but some days are still a struggle.  So why was I brought into this?  Why weren’t the other committee members that voiced opinions not brought into this as offenders?

Now let’s discuss the comments of this thread.  Rotating admins won’t work when we don’t have enough active moderators to fulfill positions.  Promoting someone to Co-Owner won’t work when in my opinion, some things need to be straightened out before anyone is given that kind of power.  Wiping out all of the inactives won’t work because then we still have voids in who can handle things.  Deleting an entire rank won’t work because this thread stemmed off of someone getting denied for ignoring an admin warning and misusing commands (imagine if it were a command like karma ban or something that couldn’t be reversed how much more damage that could cause versus just a kick or aslay); that rank is designed for staff to get a grasp on the basics of staffing (i.e. handling rdm  reports, mutes/gags, making ban requests) while tmod prepares you for moderator.  

Tldr; synopsis of the dm conversation we had, asking questions about this “abuse thread” and my opinions on the current comments on this thread
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
To break responses, the original post, and server material down it looks like we have:
3 reported out of the committee as a whole over some combination of denied app and the validity of the votes themselves. The votes being the actual abuse in question.
Hani didn’t vote therefore didn’t break the 10 rule given by dink on server activity needed for staff app votes.
Avi voted. GT shows hours under 10. It’s usually fairly accurate but take that as you will, it’s what is presented currently.
Gabe voted. He didn’t dispute. GT shows under 10.
That’s the barebones on the specific case. Otherwise it was apparently discussed that Avi was ok to vote. That and looking at server material, the denial is valid based on the principle of ignoring warnings about power misuse but that’s not on me to judge just the response.
Really it looks like common practice vs a rule on voting in general.
Did I miss anything relevant to the specific vote?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Been known the admins are incompetent.
Thread locked. Everyone has said their piece and dink has seen the thread. Nothing more to discuss thank you for voicing your thoughts and not being afraid to speak up.