Soul

Discord ID:
Soul#9046
Who banned you:
Traitor maybe
Reason for ban:
toxicity basically
Reason for Mods to unban you:
I am sorry about what happened in the past. I know I was super toxic and trolly and Im sorry for that. Please give me one more chance with this community. I promise I wont ruin it; let me show you that I can be better please.
(Optional) Extra details:
Not a ph unban but discord i posted it here as it happened with my ph ban
I know im not wanted here at the moment but I love the community and the game. I want to play ph with a cool community again. Im dearly sorry for what happened.
I have several questions;

What have you learned?

Are you truly going to react better and behave?

Is this just because you are unhappy with other PH's?

What would you do, in our position. Think about this one hard. If you were us, and you gave as many chances as we did and still had to perma ban you, would you be so willing to unban so soon?

I personally do not think you have served a long enough ban due to the multiple offenses and MULTIPLE warnings and chances we gave you.
Your answers will depict a +1 or -1.
-1 called an admin a Odd Fellow and was perma banned on TTT 2 weeks ago.
-1, i think you need to serve a longer ban to recognize the severity of your offenses. You were given plenty of chances and blew them all.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
The things you’ve said to me weren’t all that nice. You were recently perm banned off of TTT and the list goes on of your offenses. Like Hani said I would like you to comment an honest response, but regardless of whether or not you’ve learned from those great mistakes you have not served a long enough ban for my liking. I’d say about like February to late March I would see where you’ve grown as a person, but like I said I want to see your response before I vote on this.
-1 You were just banned from TTT 2 weeks ago for trolling, you have a past of trolling with ph, and it seems whenever you got unbanned you were banned again. I feel like you should wait longer.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I distinctly remember you on PH, you were arguing with Traitor on server. More like harrassing him and all staff that were on server at the time. 

-1 to unban

I'd say Somewhere around April or May and I'd take your request into consideration then.
This was your last unban thread that turned into a complete shitshow because you were in denial about your actions.

I personally don't believe you've been gone long enough to learn from your mistakes. Give it a few months, maybe a year, and I'll reconsider.

-1 for unban/reduction.
(01-16-2019, 01:01 AM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I have several questions;

What have you learned?

What would you do, in our position. Think about this one hard. If you were us, and you gave as many chances as we did and still had to perma ban you, would you be so willing to unban so soon?

I personally do not think you have served a long enough ban due to the multiple offenses and MULTIPLE warnings and chances we gave you.
Your answers will depict a +1 or -1.

What have you learned?
I have learned to not be rude to staff or others and I should just report them to an staff member. I also learned to keep some of my vocabulary in my head and just use it with close friends.
Yes I will, Im sorry for the way I acted and how I spoke to some staff memebers/users. I promise you that I wont be toxic or harsh to anyone. Not just in this server but other servers and real life as well
To be honest I havent played any ph server since I was banned. When I was looking for a different ph servers to join this is the only one I liked. Many reasons to this. Many had no/terrible staff or they had a pay to win system. It isnt just because im unhappy with other prop hunts its because I liked the staff, I liked the members who played too, and for more personal reasons that Im not really keen on sharing.
Ima be as honest as i can here but yes I would to most people. If they are willing to change and help the community I would say yes unban them. I would say they should have stricter punishments though. In my old community that I was in I usually did say they should be able to come back or be unbanned; on some rare occasions though I will say no if I have a reason too or they dont seem apologetic/want to change. I personally think a ban for trolling should be a month to half a year and then they should be spoken to and if they arent sorry for what they did or they dont seem to have changed I would say to increase the ban to perma. 

I hope that all makes sense. I know I have to serve more time for my server bans thats why Im only going for the discord unban. I had a rough start with this community but I feel like I can come back better then ever. Im sorry for what i did; I messed up badly and want to show that Im not as toxic as you think I am. Thank you for atleast reading this even though I know this unban will never go through.
I do admire you answers.
I don't think people will agree with me but I feel just an unban on discord alone isn't too harmful.
So +1 on discord unban.
If you do continue your actions, I hope you realize it will be a permanent likely with no appeal.
I truly hope you're aiming to be better like I said in your first unban request.
You are at least acting more mature and not lashing out.

As for server bans, I still think you need a few MONTHS at least to be sure you're different.
That's plenty of time to work on your behavior in game.

Like I said, as for discord, I think you could possibly be on the path to being better. Right now you seem to be no worse or more toxic than half the people that are in there anyhow at this moment.