Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting out small
+1
Liked his answers. Just discord anyways. If he acts up just reban him
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Like I and Hani said, we were waiting on your response. I'll +1 for a Discord unban and I hope that you'll continue to grow and learn from your mistakes. If and when you come back on the server don't do what you did again because the higher ups won't be nearly as lenient.
(01-16-2019, 07:03 PM)dong Wrote: Like I and Hani said, we were waiting on your response. I'll +1 for a Discord unban and I hope that you'll continue to grow and learn from your mistakes. If and when you come back on the server don't do what you did again because the higher ups won't be nearly as lenient.

I'm sorry I think u confused me with uh, someone else lmfao

+1 for unban or reduction, just use the discord unban as like a trial to see how he'll do.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
Changing it to a +1 with his answers to the questions, on the condition that he screws up again then that's it. I'm glad that there is honesty and admittance of fault.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(01-16-2019, 07:05 PM)✩Hani Wrote:
(01-16-2019, 07:03 PM)dong Wrote: Like I and Hani said, we were waiting on your response. I'll +1 for a Discord unban and I hope that you'll continue to grow and learn from your mistakes. If and when you come back on the server don't do what you did again because the higher ups won't be nearly as lenient.

I'm sorry I think u confused me with uh, someone else lmfao

+1 for unban or reduction, just use the discord unban as like a trial to see how he'll do.

whoopsie I made a boo boo. it was Nuru. my bad you all. you had similar pictures im just blind
+1 on the discord unban but i think you should wait before you;re unbanned from the server
[Image: giphy.gif]
I'm going to res this with the request that TTT admins be able to vote on this one and decide on his discord unban as he was also a problem on TTT. This will also prevent him for waiting months before hearing back.
+1 for TTT admins to be able to handle this particular unban
Good point lol

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Approved by the TTT admins

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon