Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stepping down
Starting today I will be stepping down from admin, the community has grown into something I don’t want to be a part of. I may come back, I may not it’s just I have a lot going on in my life right. I don’t have time to deal with the petty server problem that have recently come. The lack of leadership and trust within the community will be it’s down fall. You will still see me around play other games and hanging out in the discord. For now I shall be inactive and may return if the community survives. This was not a easy decision for me too make cause I love the community but it’s been too much as of recent. I wish everyone the best of luck. Traitor you need to fix that yikes. 
Been fun playing with you. Take care fam <3
Thanks for everything you've done for the community and best wishes.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Hooooooly shiii- well damn.

I hope everything goes well for you irl, you're a good staff member. When I was actively on TTT, I enjoyed playing with you.
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
It's been a blast and an honor to play with you. Thank you for all the amazing work you've done here and I hope everything goes well for you IRL  :)
ty for your service. I hope to still play with you in discord.
Bye Dakota, I'll miss ya bud
Thank you for being a great admin and I can't wait to play games with you again whether it is garry's mod or not.
Thank you everyone. I appreciate you all.
I really liked this admin too. Wtf.