Still Banned
I requested to be unbanned a week ago. A day after I posted my request to be unbanned, Dakota approved my unban request. It has been 6 days since then. I attempted to join the server again for a few days now, but still seeing that the ban is still active. 

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ban?page=2

Rah,
NuKulz
You should be unbanned now.
tell me if you sill can't join
former admin2
(02-05-2018, 07:50 PM)Deadpool Wrote: You should be unbanned now.
tell me if you sill can't join

Still banned
Might be a ULX ban, and not a gBan one. Someone will probably have to try and unban you immediately after the map changes. Fish is also on so I'll see if he can remove it for you.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(02-05-2018, 08:13 PM)Christian Wrote: Might be a ULX ban, and not a gBan one. Someone will probably have to try and unban you immediately after the map changes. Fish is also on so I'll see if he can remove it for you.

Ok, thank you
The SteamID you put in your appeal was incorrect, someone will be unbanning you shortly with the correct SteamID.

You've been unbanned.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]