Still banned....
Ingame Name: Sticky

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:37536417 

Who Banned You: Lycan

Reason For Ban: RDM + Leave

Length of Ban: A week I think

Reason for Mods to Unban: When filling out RDM report response, I clicked send, the response window remained open with the send button greyed and no way to close it, and game froze after a few minutes of me trying to fix it, and crashed. Upon restarting computer and attempting to rejoin, I was banned for a week. I didn't leave to avoid punishment, my game crashed.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Same thread still banned...
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...d-for-week
WELL MAYBE NEXT TIME DONT FUKIN BE AN IDIOT

Im joking btw dont take me seriously
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
@matt_st3 (Strongrule)
Hats weird it didn’t stick. Though your steamid is actually logged as STEAM_0:1:37536417 so maybe that’s why - I’ll do it here shortly unless someone beats me to it

Try now it says your not banned

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
nope still banned.
it literally only comes back as not banned when I do the unban, for either 0 or 1 soooo ill see what I can do

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(09-05-2018, 12:53 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: it literally only comes back as not banned when I do the unban, for either 0 or 1 soooo ill see what I can do

Looks like he actually provided the wrong SteamID, try this one. STEAM_0:1:37536417
gBan Reference
Just a tip, when you receive more than one reports, don't click send yet. Put your response on all the reports given to you, then click send. It does that a lot when you send before you place a response for the other report. It'll be like broken. And if you forgot about it again, you can always let them know on their discord to not ban you and that you're reconnecting due to mistake or whatnot (:
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
i did an unban with the steamid christian gave, so let us know if it comes back again
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
The ban seems to have been removed on gbans, and would of expired by now. So this can be archived.