Still haven't been unbanned
Ingame Name: Mugdog

SteamID: 
Code:
STEAM_1:1:16829909

Who Banned You:  Not real sure

Reason For Ban: Still don't know

Length of Ban: perm

Reason for Mods to Unban: I was told I was getting unbanned. I have yet to get unbanned.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

Other: I was told I was getting unbanned. Can I please get unbanned here? I tried to join earlier and it says I'm still banned.
You should be unbanned now.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
You guys must think you're funny or something. I'm still banned! Are you guys just trolling me and pretending to unban me? I'm still banned from the servers!
Wrong steam id listed, it’s supposed to be STEAM_0:1:16829909
Ulx van import

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(08-14-2018, 01:15 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Wrong steam id listed, it’s supposed to be STEAM_0:1:16829909
Ulx van import

Typical, its not hard to get your steamid correct people.
is it really that hard

Try now. Also you need to calm down and not take your anger out on something we can't control.
(08-14-2018, 03:51 PM)Gabe Wrote: Try now. Also you need to calm down and not take your anger out on something we can't control.

Looks like I'm finally unbanned. Thank you so much for the help! I appreciate it!
(08-14-2018, 03:30 PM)Mugdog Wrote: Are you kidding me? STEAM_1:1:16829909 is exactly what I put. I know what my steam ID is I'm not an idiot. Here it is again - STEAM_1:1:16829909

I guess you guys are having a great laugh at me here. "hahaha he thinks he's unbanned. Watch him come back to the forums and talk about how he's not unbanned and we can all get together and laugh at him! Hahaha what an idiot."

I'm still not unbanned. Are you guys going to unban me or not? Give me a straight answer please. Don't say yes and then when I try to join your server I'm still banned, only to have me come back and ask once again why I'm still banned. If you're not going to unban me please just say so, so I can move on from this. How hard is it to go into w/e thing I'm banned in and lift my ban?

Here I went into a server, typed status, and got my steam ID - STEAM_0:1:16829909 just to make 100% sure it's correct. And it is. So what's the deal here?

Okay I see 1 minor mistake in my steam ID above. It has a 1 in the front of it. But that's what I copied when I went to a website to find my ID. That's totally my bad.

Drop the attitude or you'll be right back to being banned. It's not a "minor" mistake STEAM_1:1:16829909 vs STEAM_0:1:16829909 is a very important difference.
(08-14-2018, 03:59 PM)Scoovie Wrote:
(08-14-2018, 03:30 PM)Mugdog Wrote: Are you kidding me? STEAM_1:1:16829909 is exactly what I put. I know what my steam ID is I'm not an idiot. Here it is again - STEAM_1:1:16829909

I guess you guys are having a great laugh at me here. "hahaha he thinks he's unbanned. Watch him come back to the forums and talk about how he's not unbanned and we can all get together and laugh at him! Hahaha what an idiot."

I'm still not unbanned. Are you guys going to unban me or not? Give me a straight answer please. Don't say yes and then when I try to join your server I'm still banned, only to have me come back and ask once again why I'm still banned. If you're not going to unban me please just say so, so I can move on from this. How hard is it to go into w/e thing I'm banned in and lift my ban?

Here I went into a server, typed status, and got my steam ID - STEAM_0:1:16829909 just to make 100% sure it's correct. And it is. So what's the deal here?

Okay I see 1 minor mistake in my steam ID above. It has a 1 in the front of it. But that's what I copied when I went to a website to find my ID. That's totally my bad.

Drop the attitude or you'll be right back to being banned. It's not a "minor" mistake STEAM_1:1:16829909 vs STEAM_0:1:16829909 is a very important difference.

Look I apologize if I came off as having an attitude. My bad I didn't realize I had posted the wrong ID somehow. I just wasn't sure if you guys were jerking me around or not. That ID is the one I pulled from a steam ID checker website. I realize my mistake and I apologize.