Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strife's unban
Steam Name: >[ king omori ]

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:55548311

Who banned you: Starky

Reason for ban:None given 

Reason for Mods to unban you:Never given a reason in the text chat, after i told him I had the game muted. Want to know why I was ban mostly. I'm a Master and would rather not see that my time was wasted on that server to be ban by someone who is unfit to be Co-Owner

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-20-2017, 08:08 PM)>[ king omori ] Wrote: Steam Name: >[ king omori ]

Reason for Mods to unban you:Never given a reason in the text chat, after i told him I had the game muted. Want to know why I was ban mostly. I'm a Master and would rather not see that my time was wasted on that server to be ban by someone who is unfit to be Co-Owner

This unban request is completely unnecessary to me, you have obviously broken a reasonable amount of rules in the past, on purpose I might add, which is completely unacceptable. You disrespect staff in many different ways, as if you are testing them, your language can be pretty inappropriate half the time and you try to test us by doing something you shouldnt be doing, then claiming you never did it. Therefore, in my opinion I think you need to stay banned, either for a good amount of time or permanently.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
@"[Red]Starky"
Insulting the Co-owner of PH that's an interesting move.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(01-20-2017, 10:44 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Insulting the Co-owner of PH that's an interesting move.

[Image: 2a50a6de84db99fb075cacf498ea576791fc3bf5...48abc7.jpg]
Alrighty, lets get to it. First off, if you are going to call out our co owner of being unfit for the position, back it up buddy. But thats not the wisest thing to say in an unban request, expecially the fact that the co owner banned you. Now then, your actions in game.
-You are always incredibly rude to players
-Do not listen to staff, almost completley disregard them
-I belive you were banned before for harassing a staff member, so if you havent learned then you havent learned now. I do not know the reason of ban but I trust our co owner enough to know the ban was justified.

Due to the way you appealed for this unban, your previous actions towards players and staff and your previous ban for harassing staff, I strictly decline.

@"[Red]Starky"
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
I Realize I'm not a member of the prop hunt community, but this request is poorly written with a lack of effort. Also it insults the second highest ranking staff member on the prop hunt server...??? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? -1
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Well the people have spoken. Thanks for the insult bud I applaud you. I'd also like to point out you were permanently banned previously but when the ban system was replaced it gave you a free unban. You came back and caused the same problems once again I shouldve counted how many times you used unstuck to get on the roof of villahouse that you can crouch jump to even as a prop. Unstuck is meant for use only if actually stuck not to give yourself a boost jump.

7. Do not abuse the !unstuck command.
Warning 1: Verbal/Chat Notification
Warning 2: Last Verbal/Chat Notification
Punishment 1: Kick
Punishment 2: 1 Hour Ban

Yes it says 1 hour, but due to your previous offenses and permanent ban for trolling I have reissued the permanent ban. You easing out racial terms with the player Crystalmfao also is not appreciated.

12. Do not disrespect/harass staff or players. Examples of this includes racism, sexism, homophobia.
Punishment 1: Gag for the round
Punishment 2: Gag for the map
Punishment 3: Kick
Punishment 4: 24 Hour Ban

Multiple offenses as well.
(01-20-2017, 11:42 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: -1
Alrighty, lets get to it. First off, if you are going to call out our co owner of being unfit for the position, back it up buddy. But thats not the wisest thing to say in an unban request, expecially the fact that the co owner banned you. Now then, your actions in game.
-You are always incredibly rude to players
-Do not listen to staff, almost completley disregard them
-I belive you were banned before for harassing a staff member, so if you havent learned then you havent learned now. I do not know the reason of ban but I trust our co owner enough to know the ban was justified.

Due to the way you appealed for this unban, your previous actions towards players and staff and your previous ban for harassing staff, I strictly decline.

@"[Red]Starky"

Crystal told me it was for "abusing" stuck jump, also my disrespect towards staff was completely directed towards Starky becasue, honestly, I do not think he his fit to be Co-Owner of the PH server
-His is unable to take any opinion that doesn't agree with his
-As well as having somewhat of a short temper with some of his employes 
-Finially i, personally don't think he should be staff, he's a great friend don't me wrong. I like him as a person, just not as saff of the PH server

At this point feeling comletely betrayed by people who once call my friends, I do not think I would like to come back to this server.

(01-21-2017, 02:30 AM)[Red]Starky Wrote: Well the people have spoken. Thanks for the insult bud I applaud you. I'd also like to point out you were permanently banned previously but when the ban system was replaced it gave you a free unban. You came back and caused the same problems once again I shouldve counted how many times you used unstuck to get on the roof of villahouse that you can crouch jump to even as a prop. Unstuck is meant for use only if actually stuck not to give yourself a boost jump.

7. Do not abuse the !unstuck command.
Warning 1: Verbal/Chat Notification
Warning 2: Last Verbal/Chat Notification
Punishment 1: Kick
Punishment 2: 1 Hour Ban

Yes it says 1 hour, but due to your previous offenses and permanent ban for trolling I have reissued the permanent ban. You easing out racial terms with the player Crystalmfao also is not appreciated.

12. Do not disrespect/harass staff or players. Examples of this includes racism, sexism, homophobia.
Punishment 1: Gag for the round
Punishment 2: Gag for the map
Punishment 3: Kick
Punishment 4: 24 Hour Ban

Multiple offenses as well.

You never gave the noticication in the text chat, even after I told you I muted the enite game because I was talking to Crystal in Discord. 
The entire reason I was boost jumping was because and area I wanted to get to was inaccessible to small props and I didn't want to go all the way around the map, so i boosted. I've seen lots of other people do it was hunters and props and nobody got on to them, but the moment I do it more than once it's a perma-ban

Also I strictly don't remeber getting perma ban, I left becasue Sully was getting me in to Leauge of Legends and I didn't have time to play Garry's Mod, if I was I'd love to see

(01-20-2017, 10:44 PM)Scoovie Wrote: @"[Red]Starky"
Insulting the Co-owner of PH that's an interesting move.

This started as a joke because I knew I wasn't gonna get unban, that's what Crow told me, but now I'm kinda taking this seriously.

(01-20-2017, 11:58 PM)❤ Miss TDawg4 â¤ Wrote: I Realize I'm not a member of the prop hunt community, but this request is poorly written with a lack of effort. Also it insults the second highest ranking staff member on the prop hunt server...??? WHAT ARE YOU  DOING? -1

I wrote this as a complete fuckin joke my guy, I really do not care at this point.

(01-20-2017, 11:40 PM)Mr_Rippe, Prince W/ 1000 Enemies Wrote:
(01-20-2017, 10:44 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Insulting the Co-owner of PH that's an interesting move.

[Image: 2a50a6de84db99fb075cacf498ea576791fc3bf5...48abc7.jpg]
This is so fucked.

(01-20-2017, 10:35 PM)[red]e d g y Wrote:
(01-20-2017, 08:08 PM)>[ king omori ] Wrote: Steam Name: >[ king omori ]

This unban request is completely unnecessary to me, you have obviously broken a reasonable amount of rules in the past, on purpose I might add, which is completely unacceptable. You disrespect staff in many different ways, as if you are testing them, your language can be pretty inappropriate half the time and you try to test us by doing something you shouldnt be doing, then claiming you never did it. Therefore, in my opinion I think you need to stay banned, either for a good amount of time or permanently.

Bleach was an alright anime, that's all I have to say to you. You're a pretty chill guy most of the time.
Denied and locked.