Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid ideas
Some stupid suggestions, feel free to add yours as well.

- Add a questions channel to the main discord... WTF isnt this a thing?

- Program a discord bot to relay rules through the relay chat via commands. The thought was to have it read the relay chat looking for key words then respond with the rule or whatever.    Maybe that could work, idk.

-staff should use trello with discord integration to keep track of shit. That to do list is bs. Micromanaging bla bla bla, everyone can see everything and weather it needs to be done or not.   Its a extremely useful tool.

- There was something else but I forgot. Must not of been important.

-Have a nice day.
(07-21-2019, 11:07 AM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote: Some stupid suggestions, feel free to add yours as well.

This isn't a thing because it's easier to have people ask questions in their related channel. For instance, TTT players or people who have questions about the gamemode can have their questions answered in #ttt easily. A questions channel sounds like it'll be cluttered and unnecessary.
(07-21-2019, 11:16 AM)Steve Wrote:
(07-21-2019, 11:07 AM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote: Some stupid suggestions, feel free to add yours as well.

This isn't a thing because it's easier to have people ask questions in their related channel. For instance, TTT players or people who have questions about the gamemode can have their questions answered in #ttt easily. A questions channel sounds like it'll be cluttered and unnecessary.

IMO easier isn't always better. Often asking a question in PH, TTT, or even general results in the question going unanswered and pushed so far back in the feed that no one bothers to read it. I really don't see how having questions all in one place would be cluttered.
(07-21-2019, 11:16 AM)Steve Wrote:

The admins can put section dividers into the questions channel to distinctly separate ttt, ph, murder and dr question sections. It wouldn't be cluttered but can be used for commonly asked questions in channels that get flooded leading to questions getting easily missed or dismissed.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
The question section split into each server type isn't a bad idea. However, I can see an excessive amount of crap posting questions being posted by various members of the community. 
(07-23-2019, 06:29 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote:
The question section split into each server type isn't a bad idea. However, I can see an excessive amount of crap posting questions being posted by various members of the community. 

I would like that, it isn’t a bad idea. But if people do shitpost questions in there we could have a punishment for whomever starts to shitpost questions. The channel should only be used for questions that are really needed by players.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas