Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Summer is here, and we need your help!
(06-19-2018, 04:24 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: A bunch of hoopla that would be better off cut into this short and sweet message telling you to scroll up or to the first page to read the very first post.

I'm not sure about you, but TTT is not fun for me when people are using the same thing. It's as black and white as win with a bullshite/shotgun or lose with anything that isn't a bullshite/shotgun. 

I also don't like the way things are run. This isn't a jab at staff, it's just an observation. There's times when the hard r is completely unacceptable on the first offense as much as it is on the 3rd or 4th offense, but then you have people who are either lax with this stuff or don't reprimand at all. I don't want to cause drama by mentioning names. You know who you are. 

All this combined with the people frequent the server often and start shoving their microphone down their throats and screaming at the top of their lungs "TEST OR KOS 1 2 3 OK KOS EXILED" makes me want to steer clear of the entire side of the map and watch vigilantly for a detective parading around the map with a tester. Shunning me for mistakes I made and paid for does not help either, or even God forbid I even think about making a joke, the biased staff will find a way to make it about a group of minorities or something stupid. 

I fully expect for people not to like this post but it's the hard truth. The truth can often hurt. It needed to be said and I'm not sorry for saying it. Don't bother responding to this if your response is going to be along the lines of, "You're so toxic" or "You use the Bullshite too you hypocrite" Just leave a dislike and move on with your life.

Edit: Minor grammatical errors fixed
(06-19-2018, 09:48 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: I could probably write a really long post about different stuff but I don't want to. I'll just prioritize to save myself some time.
You've put into words what I've been thinking for awhile and much more eloquently.

My Maps
been here since September 2016
1. Staff activity- I know a lot of staff have jobs, school and other irl stuff going on but there are so many staff members that just dont wanna play or even be staff anymore which I understand. With them not here it just puts more and more pressure on the dedicated staff and eventually breaks them. I am one of the one on TTT that should be on more but I'm very thinly stretched right now between PH and some irl things that have popped up recently. So I'm hoping in the coming weeks I'll be able to become more active on the server and help out where I can.
2. The Shotgun needs nerfed bad like everyone else has been saying. I'll post acurrate damage and that it should be changed to or near as soon as I do some tests.
3. I like the idea of the thread to see why and what staff are doing.
4. I think that we should revert back to doing a map rotaion instead of the stupid voting system because everytime I get on it seems to be fastfood anymore.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-20-2018, 10:36 AM)Traitor Wrote: 1. Staff activity- I know a lot of staff have jobs, school and other irl stuff going on but there are so many staff members that just dont wanna play or even be staff anymore which I understand. With them not here it just puts more and more pressure on the dedicated staff and eventually breaks them. I am one of the one on TTT that should be on more but I'm very thinly stretched right now between PH and some irl things that have popped up recently. So I'm hoping in the coming weeks I'll be able to become more active on the server and help out where I can.
2. The Shotgun needs nerfed bad like everyone else has been saying. I'll post acurrate damage and that it should be changed to or near as soon as I do some tests.
3. I like the idea of the thread to see why and what staff are doing.
4. I think that we should revert back to doing a map rotaion instead of the stupid voting system because everytime I get on it seems to be fastfood anymore.

this fastfood thing is only because of the constant server crashing. if it does go back to map rotation, rtv needs to come back too.

My Maps
been here since September 2016
(06-19-2018, 05:39 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Welcome to my response...
Thanks for your response, Matt. I've read your post, and will do everything I can to make sure your concerns are met.

(06-19-2018, 05:59 PM)Aiser Wrote: [server stuff]

Thanks for your response, Aiser. I think a rotating "crash" map every two weeks is a good idea, and hope we can stay on top of that (assuming we decide to implement that). Fastfood is a map I can only stomach once a day. I'll see what we can do regarding the trolling rules and harassment as well.

(06-19-2018, 06:29 PM)Gabe Wrote: [bullet points]
Thanks for your response, Gabe. The time added per kill can be a bit ridiculous, especially if there is only one Traitor left, and they're just wandering around like an idiot. Removing bird cam is something that should be done. And we definitely need to find out why the server seems to be crashing more frequently as of late. Golden Deagle will not be added (my words, not an actual decision), and Outpost should be burned from our memory banks.

(06-19-2018, 07:29 PM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: [Silly European male complaint...]
Thanks for your response King Tiger Ace Fasda22 (maybe go back to your old name...). I read your post, and you're obviously not the only person who has a complaint against the shotgun and Bull$hite. We'll see what can be done to balance it with the rest of the weapons

(06-19-2018, 07:52 PM)Foxka Wrote: remove the grapple hook so we don't have to worry about map exploits anymore
Thanks for your reply, Foxka. That probably won't happen, but we'll put it to a vote ;)

(06-19-2018, 09:48 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: [post that rivals mine in length]
Thanks for your response, Nicky. Like I said earlier, we're discussing ways to reduce the length of bans for first time offenders, and for frequenters of the server. We have to find a balance between fun and fair. If you (or anyone else) has any suggestions, feel free to shoot them our way.

(06-19-2018, 10:45 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: [T weapon and player model concerns]
Thanks for your response, BlackCatTheGreat. The only broken T weapon that I'm aware of us is the poison dart gun. Other than that, we should be fine there. I can agree, if we do decide to add a trash new player model, we need to make sure to disinfect it before having people wear it.

(06-20-2018, 07:07 AM)ExiledShadows Wrote: [server concerns]

Thanks for your response, ExiledShadows. TTT can get repetitive and boring quickly, so it's important to not burn yourself out. Your criticisms are valid and welcome without chastisement. If you find a staff member not holding up their end of the MOTD, I challenge you, and everyone who joins our server, to hold them accountable. Don't be a donkey about it, but calmly and politely let them know that the MOTD is there for a reason. If that doesn't help, the staff abuse subforum is there. Trust me, I know...

(06-20-2018, 10:36 AM)Traitor Wrote: [server concerns]
Thanks for your response, Traitor. I too hope that not just staff, but server activity picks up during the summer months. I have also been an advocate for the return of the map rotation, and (to piggyback off of what Hillrop said) adding the rock the vote function is an idea that can help the server stay away from trash maps, like fastfood and outpost.
To bring up a point on what Exiled brought up, if you ever see a staff member not doing their job like not muting someone saying the n word, absolutely get proof and make a staff report. If someone isnt doing the job they're supposed to we want to know so we can alleviate the problem.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Quite something I have identified as extremely overpowered, is the Pay 2 Win method of the Man of the Match health boost. Running around with 117/125/150 health is... overpowering especially the last one. As you can then survive a Deagle headshot. Add to that the possibility of the Brawny Brew for Traitors and Detects, and you're suddenly a man with 175 HP and see then a shitgunner move around at that speed...

Quite overpowered and something needed to get rid of...
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(06-22-2018, 05:11 PM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: Quite something I have identified as extremely overpowered, is the Pay 2 Win method of the Man of the Match health boost. Running around with 117/125/150 health is... overpowering especially the last one. As you can then survive a Deagle headshot. Add to that the possibility of the Brawny Brew for Traitors and Detects, and you're suddenly a man with 175 HP and see then a shitgunner move around at that speed...

Quite overpowered and something needed to get rid of...

Health caps at 150. You'll never go above that.