Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suspect VladimirStalin
Offender's Name & Steam ID:  VladimirStalin(Владими STEAM_0:1:107811574 

Potential Witnesses:  Pixie SoldieraugmENTreality2, Deathstar via vc

Reason to Ban:  Hacking (From the looks of it aimbot since No friends detected)

Proof: 

Other: When I got on, I notice his high kill count for a user that played only for 2 hrs and Pixie notified me about his kills being suspicious, I then check his friends and resulted with none, I ask Deathstar to take some images which nothing came up so I started to record and there it is. Also when he threw the grenade it was a bit awkward animation like it was glitching out as he threw it to kill a prop and when he was chilling in the tub and another player, SaiyanMyougi (Change their name since I can't find steam id), ask me if I could ban or kick and said go ahead and kill the prop in the bathtub. 
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Don't normally comment on ph stuff. But he's on TTT now so I figured I would. I don't see anything that looks like aimbot tbh. Unless i'm just blind.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(10-06-2019, 04:54 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Don't normally comment on ph stuff. But he's on TTT now so I figured I would. I don't see anything that looks like aimbot tbh. Unless i'm just blind.

Not aimbot but certainly wallhacks. Only high sus kills on the 1st video but that bathtub kill was definitely a bit more than sus.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
He had 20 kills by the end of the backyard map.....definitely sus just good at hiding it? Did you get an in game screen shot Ry?
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Player has been banned permanently for hacking.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army