Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TAKE THE SHOT/Chicken game legality
I was wondering what the legality of the TAKE THE SHOT/ Chicken game I do. Is it rdm or something closer to crowbar fighting? Pls answer I dont wanna get banned
(10-25-2019, 04:56 PM)Gabeolo Wrote: I was wondering what the legality of the TAKE THE SHOT/ Chicken game I do. Is it rdm or something closer to crowbar fighting? Pls answer I dont wanna get banned

Very good description of the game you provided.
My sources tell me-

Gay chicken:

A game played with straight people to see who has more balls, metaphorically. The game is played in several ways. The most simple, and weakest, is the kiss. One 'player' moves in for a sensual kiss until one of the 'players' backs off. I've seen this lead to tongues but someone will always pull away. Another way gay chicken is played is by groping the other 'players' genitals or breasts or anything you can get your hands on. The most common form of the game is gay pillow talk in which each interaction escalates until someone laughs or just can't respond. Lastly, 'players' can initiate dry humping sessions. Hardcore 'players' will use a combination of three tactics to win the game. Some have been known to even use all four tactics at once. This plan of attack is very tricky.
(10-25-2019, 05:53 PM)Mike Phat Hawk Wrote: My sources tell me-

Gay chicken:

A game played with straight people to see who has more balls, metaphorically. The game is played in several ways. The most simple, and weakest, is the kiss. One 'player' moves in for a sensual kiss until one of the 'players' backs off. I've seen this lead to tongues but someone will always pull away. Another way gay chicken is played is by groping the other 'players' genitals or breasts or anything you can get your hands on. The most common form of the game is gay pillow talk in which each interaction escalates until someone laughs or just can't respond. Lastly, 'players' can initiate dry humping sessions. Hardcore 'players' will use a combination of three tactics to win the game. Some have been known to even use all four tactics at once. This plan of attack is very tricky.

What the absolute fuck did I read? This just sounds really really strange.
Jesus fucking christ its not gay chicken
Its the game where I point a deagle at someones head and say "TAKE THE SHOT". If they walk away they win. If they put out there deagle/headshotting weapon the game is on. Whoever shoots first wins, but I normally wait awhile before shooting. If they shoot me first I don't report because, like, i literally told them to. I have seen some players like @Cactus who report after losing and I wanted to know if this was legal or not.
(10-25-2019, 06:26 PM)Gabeolo Wrote: Jesus fucking christ its not gay chicken
Its the game where I point a deagle at someones head and say "TAKE THE SHOT". If they walk away they win. If they put out there deagle/headshotting weapon the game is on. Whoever shoots first wins, but I normally wait awhile before shooting. If they shoot me first I don't report because, like, i literally told them to. I have seen some players like @Cactus who report after losing and I wanted to know if this was legal or not.

I don’t think it’s a legal kill. You had no reason to kill them because they did not do anything wrong. That’s my opinion though.
Well it’s tricky. If they’re in on the joke it’s a 1v1, if not and you start shorting it’s rdm

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
its not rdm if they consent to it but if you go to a random player and say TAKE THE SHOT they point a deagle but dont shoot and you kill them thats rdm