Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TMod App
Ingame Name: Lycan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67771757

Time Played: 3916 Hours

When First Joined: Feb 12, 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Pretty much any day and anytime, same as before. Est.

Sponsor(s): Foxka

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I can still help out on the server and enforce the rules, even though I am still learning them.

Why you want to help the community: I feel like I can help out a tiny bit more as TMod rather than just Trusted. I have been here for awhile and may want to be Mod again.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  Yes

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yes, I have applied for Trusted

How did you find us?: Just looking for a TTT server to play on.

Other: None.
+1
Lycan is one of the most active players on the server as well as being one of the best staff. I always enjoy playing with him. He keeps the server free of rulebreaking scumbags.
+1 Lycan has done amazing so far as a trusted and I'd be more than happy to see him promoted to Tmod. No red flags here other than I would like him to show up a little more in discord or in voice chat with us (understandable why he doesn't). Always fun to be around and never hot headed about anything.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Like most people, I like Lycan as a player. He's a fun dude to play with, even without using a mic. He used to even be my favorite player on the server until the return of The Spy is a Lie.

Lycan is also a good staff member. He's on constantly and despite this, always does his job as a staff member. He is quick to grab reports and does them perfectly.

I don't think that his absence in discord voice chat is a problem. For a little while, I was fairly active in it but it really doesn't help with server problems. Mostly just used for playing other games, gossiping, or just talking about life. Lycan is fairly active in discord text chat and I think this is enough.

Lycan is super loyal to the community w/ 3 yrs on the server and almost 4,000 hours. This is definitely the kind of fellow we want moving up our staff team.

As I wrote in his previous application, "If I was able to sponsor, Lycan would have been an easy choice." I would have sponsored Lycan if I could, in fact, I offered today.

I'd be happy for Lycan to join me as a Test Mod.
As he was one of the best Moderators on TTT when I was there and he is still 100% loyal to the community I believe he should just go straight back to Mod but since that wont happen I'll +1 his tmod application.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1, follows the rules, had excellent time coverage + hours, is enjoyable to play with.
Handles reports in a timely and fair manner.

How is he not already T-Mod
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

-1 he's too black

Just kidding, Lycan is one of the most chill, fun players on the server and one of the staff members who stays right on top of everything thrown at him. He deserves this easily.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1, he stayed loyal to the community even though he went through a super rough patch with it, he trooped through his situation and knows how to staff well, he deserves a promotion, he’s worked hard for it
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1, Lycan is already an outstanding staff member who does his job in a professional and timely way. He's also loyal to the community, very active, and loved and respected by the community in return.

Definitely deserves T-Mod
+1

Lycan is honestly the one person I would always give a +1 for. He handles reports constantly while having fun and just messing around. He RDM's me, which is fine, because I know its all in good fun, and I'm sure its the same with me towards him.
[Image: b_560x95.png]