Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted App
Ingame Name: Gabe

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93840118

Time Played: 21173 minutes or 352.8 hours. 

When First Joined: Honestly can't remember but my best guest would be around Febuary 2017?

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I currently reside in the Eastern Standard Time Zone. I can usually be on weekdays from 1pm to 3pm then again from around 7pm to 12am/1am? (Hours may differ depending on if I work, school, etc.)  Weekends are basically allday anytime of the day unless I'm doing something. 

Sponsor(s): @"Soup" @"TheDerpGamer"

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I can help the community by handling and managing reports that pile up in an impartial and rational way. With that said, I will never discriminate against a player based on their race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, gender, etc. I can offer the online players a safe and enjoyable atmosphere here on Dinkleberg's TTT. I'd also help the community by being the friendly and helpful all around guy that I have been since I've joined this wonderful community.  I've also noticed most of the time when I am on when no staff are on people like to start breaking rules for fun because of "no staff no rules" or "HAAHHAHAA there's no staff on, I can do whatever I want" and start to ruin the game for the people that are actually trying to play the game the way it's suppose to be played. I also believe in order to be a good staff member you have to possess a positive and likable personality that most people will tend to like and enjoy. To the best of my knowledge I'd like to say that I currently possess a good personality. Not having a good personality can create a more hostile and toxic environment on the server than there needs to be.   

Why you want to help the community: I want to help out this wonderful and entertaining community because I have personally have had a blast playing this server ever since I was a Guest that nobody knew and have been wanting to give back to the community that has treated me fairly ever since then. I also want to help out because I want the people of Dinkleberg's TTT to be able to enjoy playing the server without it getting ruined by those who chose to just join to troll, break rules, mic spam, etc.    

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Nope.

How did you find us?: Scrolling through a list of TTT servers to play that weren't bad.

Other: Thanks for taking to the time to read this :)  
https://www.gametracker.com/player/gabe/...145:27015/

Ban Requests/Ban Requests I've contributed to:
One
Two
Three (Contributed)
Four (Contributed)
-1 Gabe is a toxic player and should not be staff.

jk +1. I enjoy playing with him, and he doesnt get too salty when I rdm him out of fun.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1 
- His Activity for 30 days is beautiful -  https://www.gametracker.com/player/gabe/...145:27015/
- Active in community

- Great at helping and out and pointing out RDM & Leaves
- Calm and collected in high pace situations
- I WAS THE SUPERIOR SPONSOR, DERP WAS SECOND CHOICE.

- Only 1 ban request but multiple posting on other threads - work on that
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

-1 filthy rdmer

Just kidding, he's always a lot of fun on the server and definitely does a good job playing and interacting with the community. +1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 this guy is always fun to play with and brings a lot to the community as well as the server.
Give this man trusted already, he deserves it.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1, plays by the rules, plenty of hours, and is fun to play with. Don’t recall ever seeing him doing anything to warrant action, or any reason to not be considered for trusted.

Squeaky clean m8
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

Gabe is a great player and I think he would make a fine trusted. Never had any problems with him.
+1 if my +1 means anything anymore
Your application has been Accepted. We feel with the communities support behind you and the knowledge and experiences we've had with you that you will be good for trusted.