Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TMod Application
Ingame Name: OLD MAN VOSS

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:432781129

Time Played: 213+ hours

When First Joined:  25 May 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): (Eastern Standard Time) I'm usually on in the early morning and late at night, but I'm able to jump on basically anytime most days.

Rank Desired: Test Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: Being able to jump on quite frequently. I'm on the server most of the day anyways. I spent majority of my time on the overflow too keep things fair there. I'm decently known amongst players in the PH community so people tend to ask me for information as is. I have studied majority of the forums so that I can efficiently help newer players, staff members, and new donors.

Why do you want to help the community?:I enjoy the community and being able to help bring some order to chaos gives me a sense of accomplishment, now I understand that order wont always be the case but I know I can do it.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):
TTT (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...OM-EPICGUY)

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):
Trusted (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tion--4698)

How did you find us?: Word of GMOD gets around quite easily. Years ago I remember watching Seananners play Gmod with his friends, it helped to spark my interest in game but Dinklebergs is a name that caught my eye.. brings back fun memories as a younger lad.

Other: I understand that I was gone for 12 days, If you would leave some feedback on ways to improve that would also be appreciated.
+1 for me AWESOME DUDE! knows the rules and enforces them right and a very big help with teamwork with me! :) Gets alot great with the staff and I think he deserves that T-Mod Position :) GOOD LUCK BRO! :D
-1 you haven't been around for about 2 weeks and your still not back yet so while I think you would be fine as a tmod, there have also been some things that I won't say because it should stay between staff and not made public (your chocolate addiction). So again I think you need to spend a bit more time as a trusted.
You’ve recently got back from a long vacation and you haven’t been trusted for a long time. You’re still on vacation so why apply when you aren’t going to be on until the 17th? Some people don’t know you I suggest applying when you’re fully back and the public know you.
[Image: giphy.gif]
-1 for me as well. Stay on regularly and I'll gladly give you a +1 next time.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+0 you know the rules, you help players and staff, and you know when to enforce the rules as it is needed. However, you’ve been gone for about 12 days now. We have a lot of new faces who don’t even know who you are.  When you return just become active again and I would happily give you a +1 next time you apply. Good luck! ^-^
+0 You are very helpful and know the rules but i hardly see you on but next time it will be a +1 when i see you on more!!  Heart Heart
EXECUTE ORDER 66
+1 I am doing this because you will be more active, and I know that won't be an issue. You know the rules, you stick to them, you keep the server fun and inviting, and I think it's time to move up.
I am sorry voss -1 you need to be on more. You are a nice person and really helpful but the time thing cant be overlooked.
Your promotion app has been Approved. Congrats on your new position.
[Image: giphy.gif]