Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TTT Admin Inactivity Post Update
I feel as if I was a bit too harsh in my initial posting regarding TTT admin inactivity and misconduct. Everyone who is an upper staff member here I consider to be a huge asset to the server either currently or in the past, and I feel as if my last post may have given off the wrong signals.

I failed to mention that the lack of cohesion between staff members and upper staff of TTT and all the stuff that happened with PH staff was also largely due to my inactivity not only on the servers but also the discord. I will be making better efforts to stay in the loop with what’s going on. I apologize that I refused to take any blame for the drama that occurred. I was obviously frustrated after losing all the PH staff, and was quick to point the finger after hearing TTT was involved.

I think I’ve figured out a better way to handle the admins who do not maintain activity on the server rather than just demoting them. Here’s the plan:

Any admin who is not maintaining activity on the server will be added to the new rank “Inactive Admin”. Their votes and input for community decisions will not be taken into consideration, however the rank on the server will retain all the powers of a regular admin. 10 hours every 2 weeks will still be the general threshold, but I’ll also be reasonable and understand being more busy certain weeks than others. This rank also will be cyclical, meaning that admins can cycle in and out of activity. In any given vote, a majority of all active admins will be required.

In order to replace the admins who will be inactive, as well as implement some more votes/opinions into our community voting, the following moderators will receive the rank of admin:

Foxka
Epicguy

You guys have both been very active recently and I hope to see you keep this activity up. Thanks for the hard work and dedication to the server.

As admins cycle through activity, I’ll likely be looking for a new admin candidate sometime in the relatively near future.

Heart Dad
I like this and respect the update!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thank you for the opportunity, Dinkleberg. I promise to do my best to maintain the integrity of the position, and to make the server the best it can be. I look forward to working with the current Admins, Dinkleberg, DaKody, and the rest of the community going forward. Thank you all.
Are we going to ban the current admins bc I think that should happen, thanks dad
Thanks dad, I'll do my best!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Nice

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Has epicguy truely reached Epic levels? Now that’s he’s admin.
Epicguys TTT
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
(06-06-2018, 07:08 AM)Lily Wrote: Epicguys TTT

Beat me to it
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(06-05-2018, 03:29 PM)Dinkleberg > Wrote: I feel as if I was a bit too harsh in my initial posting regarding TTT admin inactivity and misconduct. Everyone who is an upper staff member here I consider to be a huge asset to the server either currently or in the past, and I feel as if my last post may have given off the wrong signals.

I failed to mention that the lack of cohesion between staff members and upper staff of TTT and all the stuff that happened with PH staff was also largely due to my inactivity not only on the servers but also the discord. I will be making better efforts to stay in the loop with what’s going on. I apologize that I refused to take any blame for the drama that occurred. I was obviously frustrated after losing all the PH staff, and was quick to point the finger after hearing TTT was involved.

I think I’ve figured out a better way to handle the admins who do not maintain activity on the server rather than just demoting them. Here’s the plan:

Any admin who is not maintaining activity on the server will be added to the new rank “Inactive Admin”. Their votes and input for community decisions will not be taken into consideration, however the rank on the server will retain all the powers of a regular admin. 10 hours every 2 weeks will still be the general threshold, but I’ll also be reasonable and understand being more busy certain weeks than others. This rank also will be cyclical, meaning that admins can cycle in and out of activity. In any given vote, a majority of all active admins will be required.

In order to replace the admins who will be inactive, as well as implement some more votes/opinions into our community voting, the following moderators will receive the rank of admin:

Foxka
Epicguy

You guys have both been very active recently and I hope to see you keep this activity up. Thanks for the hard work and dedication to the server.

As admins cycle through activity, I’ll likely be looking for a new admin candidate sometime in the relatively near future.

Heart Dad

+1 Glad to see the staff active on the server