Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TTT- Admin Requirements and Changes
Congrats on the pointshop fix. Quarter of the time one could not interact with the shop to change out weapons, and new content is a plus. New player models would also be nice.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Sounds like some potentially beneficial changes if carried out properly.

(05-08-2018, 06:53 PM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: Co-owner should have more responsibilities with stuff outside the server like updating maps and or fixing guns and what not. The problem with PH is that it grew too quickly. We needed a lot of help when it came to number of upper staff considering Starky and mkkay were really the only two admins that got on consistently. He needed another admin since Roger was busy with work and you never really responded to him. It's hard to run a server by yourself let alone 4. If you give the co-owners (and Nicky) access to their specific servers files, they can do a lot more and the admins could vote on what gets changed or implemented.

Honestly, I don't know how to do things like that anyways so I wouldn't even know what to do if I was given those powers. I also don't have the time to learn code or whatever is necessary to do stuff like that.
Thanks dink, ily dad
Okay I do not play on TTT that often anymore now that im a PH Mod but its has been an issue over the last few years with the higher staff never playing on the server, but I understand after putting in thousands of hours in one game why you would wanna play others. Having that said when I came back to the server a while back I had only seen 2 admin/ co-owner on within a 3 week span (on ttt). That isnt how it should be you guys are all role models to lower staff and just the community as a whole and if you guys never play the other staff will slowly follow suit. On the other points of this thread I have 0 input. Also I hope you guys all find a way to work this situation out and become more active across the community! Love you all!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Lets stop calling names and throwing shade guys, both parties have their own faults. Dink with his very low activity as owner, and the same with higher up staff. TTT is a very, linear game without anything adding to it, and when you play for so long, i can see how even a game like overwatch being  fun in comparison. But at the same time, what is there to do as an admin and higher? nothing much different then a mod or even a tmod. Which, i mean really isn't that bad, but Dink has trust issues when it comes with allowing people to mess around on a server level with stuff. I think it has been long enough and Dakody is trustworthy enough for some changes to the server upon community requests or atleast beable to restart the server whenever it goes down. Maybe it is time we let Co-owner be able to act as Co-Owners, what is there that dakody can do to help with the server besides being on? Maybe i am wrong and doing what i normally do and just saying shit without knowing, but i mean really anything will help with this situation i feel.

We all should be a little more optimistic in this situation all in all, good, positive changes are being made finally, lets focus on getting this broken shit fixed, namely the bullshite and the MP7
I definitely agree with your points on the inactivity of some higher-up staff. Its only been a month since I’ve returned from a long break, but there have definitely been a decrease in upper staff/mod activity from my perspective since I have left.

I have to say though; I’ve only ever seen you on once or twice, even before I left. I think a lot of admins need an example to look up to when it comes to decision making, involvement in the community, and overall activity.

I get that this is a game, and people have lives, as an EE student I know lol. I think that it would be wise to pick a few people you consider to be close, responsible people that can act on your behalf so that staff have a consistent example of what to do/how to act for the TTT server. There is definitely a glaringly obvious disconnect between upper staff, you, and mods, but nothing that couldn’t be fixed with a little communication.

That all being said, I think these changes are a wonderful idea to breathe life into the stagnation that TTT server has felt for a while.

@"Dinkleberg >:("
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

I think what would have been a more effective way to tackle some the the complaints you have herd would have been to separate each topic to there own forum post and put up a pole and receive community input on each topic to be able to come to a consensus that actually reflects the community and not just your own views. Its closed minded to not consider that the information you have been getting maybe favors a select few. 

This post feels like maybe you have decided to make an issue that could have been addressed later when we have stabilized other aspects on the server.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDMANnBlvn4k1A-VTj5aG...f2UQ0oI2n5]
<3
Sounds like the swamp needs draining.
interesting
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
over a week and dink still hasn't retracted this statement. the time requirement is fine and very reasonable, but the blatant fallacies and lack of accountability and responsibility in the statement as provided is just above and beyond ridiculous. This isn't how you implement policy change.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]